Adidas NMD thread

Looks like HU Trail prices are dipping a bit. I wonder what the bottomed out price will be for a pair of 12/12.5 Multis or Blacks will end up being.

Looks like HU Trail prices are dipping a bit. I wonder what the bottomed out price will be for a pair of 12/12.5 Multis or Blacks will end up being.
It'll dip a little and then rise, anything in the five range isn't bad. I spent a lot of bread recently but am gonna try to flip other stuff before I flip my extra huhu. Don't want the same thing to happen like last years joints

You can get them slightly under 5 right now. If you're looking to pay resell, do it now before it shoots back up

IMG_4198.PNG

The dream is dead?

Hmmm I can't decide if I regret not getting a pair or not. I found a pair of Tan Hu 11.5s that were in stock but passed because I had just grabbed the Color Statics and haven't tried on a pair of Hus before. Oh well Colors are sitting at the UPS office waiting for me.

Hmmm I can't decide if I regret not getting a pair or not. I found a pair of Tan Hu 11.5s that were in stock but passed because I had just grabbed the Color Statics and haven't tried on a pair of Hus before. Oh well Colors are sitting at the UPS office waiting for me.
You passed on a huhu for retail?? :smh:

you have taken the LLLLLLLL... statics are still sitting on some sites.. def shouldve gotten the HU

Wait what? This can't be life

Back
Top Bottom