Adidas NMD thread

Set up ur Apple Pay! Frenzy gives u option to pay with that. Basically 2 taps and a thumb print.

i think the double click siri button on the iphone x killed me. might have been faster with touch id

ugh 100% thought that during the process and getting my L... i'm like ughhhh double tap! The thumb would have been faster

I'd be interested to know who on the iPhone X copped if anyone...i blame my L on the double tap haha

Are NMDs good for brisk walking? I try to get 40 minutes of brisk walking every other day. Don't want to get body aches or pain in the long run.

98899227-F3CE-4B8A-82AF-EE5E714DD04E.jpeg
bout time :nthat:

After striking out every site before, finally an ez cop of a size 13 green! Wanted my friend to try for oreo, but he was busy.

BBC nmd been gone since yesterday they back doored all pairs. I was in my car in front of the store yesterday and no one came out with shoes lol

What do you think I should sell my nude size 7s for? I need a 9.5 and would take either nude or teal. I threw out $550 to a local guy based off StockX transaction history and he passed.

they're roughly around $500ish, but if you're looking to dump them quick, you'd need to sell it for less than market value. Size 7 isn't exactly a money size either.

I'd suggest either selling quick and buying quick (while the market is flooded so you can grab your 9.5 for a good price). Or just buy your 9.5 right now and hold on to the 7 till prices shoot up,

Back
Top Bottom