Adidas NMD thread

TGWO release method was very good...i suppose there is some amount of control since this is their own release but - it does remove botting which causes server stability problems.

https://www.notre-shop.com/blogs/lifestyle/adidas-x-pharrell-nmd-hu-trail-pack-raffle

715A8E7D-C3C7-4F3D-A0D3-4FBEEF70205F.jpeg

Reactions: LoX
yall think these trail human nmds will go as high as original human nmds? prices seem a bit low now

Meh, I think the real price difference in the long run for these will be DS vs other. I've worn mine everywhere, and they are comment-worthy most everywhere.

paying 1k EUROS for that is seriously (not to mention how much TAX that would cause as well..) ... :smh::sick:

Please don’t say you live in the states and aren’t gonna pick them up. :lol:

It's actually totally doable. If he left from NYC after Thanksgiving dinner, he'd be in Paris by 8AM and back by Saturday for 1k (Delta/AF via Google Flights). That is, if he left from NYC. No idea where he's at.

1k flight + 1.25k shoe + one nights stay in Paris. I guess it depends on your situation.

And just a thought, today and tomorrow are not business days. He could just accept one of those 7k bids on Stockx, fly there and back, and stand to make a few thousand while having a vacation in Paris.

That's what I would do.

Ship it to Stockx when you get back. Profit.

Back
Top Bottom