Adidas NMD thread

Kept getting blocked, but the problem went away when I logged into my account. By then it was too late.

Was able to cop but forgot to login

Are we able to contact customer service to apply discounts and/or add credit to your creators club account?

I found that they usually credit your creators club even if you didn't log in. Like they know to add it based on your email. Hope ya'll were able to cop. I copped immediately and got confirmation email. The other cw's are showing as sold out, but I don't think they actually dropped.

I found that they usually credit your creators club even if you didn't log in. Like they know to add it based on your email. Hope ya'll were able to cop. I copped immediately and got confirmation email. The other cw's are showing as sold out, but I don't think they actually dropped.

Yep I forgot to log in for the BBC's, and they still credited it to my account.

creators club hasn't been around long but as of yet there hasn't been anything worthwhile at any of the levels.

Was bold risking cancellation but tried using the discount code through chat. :tongue:

No go on "running", but another one might work. didn't have another one on hand.

20181023_193817.jpg 20181023_193950.jpg 20181023_193912.jpg 20181023_194021.jpg 20181023_193900.jpg
Mr. Porter.

Last edited:
all pharrell boxes always flimsy lol. I have pairs picked up in store with crushed boxes. I have a good handful of damaged pharrell boxes :lol:

FAM.. are you from the future?

the navy/pink ones are done right? I think its dumb af how every good nmd is NY exclusive release.

Back
Top Bottom