Adidas NMD thread

I might double up on the BBC’s if they sit long enough for me to use this promo code I’ve been hanging on to...Might be my favorite colorway outside of my Blank Canvas pair...

Hopefully the Blue N.E.R.D. pair gets a wider release because I’m getting tired of the $1.5k + for the majority of pairs with that branding...

I might double up on the BBC’s if they sit long enough for me to use this promo code I’ve been hanging on to...Might be my favorite colorway outside of my Blank Canvas pair...

Hopefully the Blue N.E.R.D. pair gets a wider release because I’m getting tired of the $1.5k + for the majority of pairs with that branding...

QFT

Since it's just sitting on ADC, I ordered an 8.5 and will check out the knit on that one to see if it's the same as my SNS pair. It just really bothers me that mine is drastically different from the ones I'm seeing posted online. I know sizing would probably play a factor, but I even checked pictures on ebay for the same size and none of em look like mine.

Will probably just unload the SNS pair for retail to someone locally if the ADC pair ends up looking better. Or if it's the same and I can't find someone who wants em, send the ADC pair back. Didn't see the notification of returns accepted within a certain amount of days so I'm gonna assume the 30 day thing is still good on these pairs. Won't take that long to figure it out though, but just wanna make sure
Why don’t you just keep the better one and return the worse Pair with the adidas receipt?

Why don’t you just keep the better one and return the worse Pair with the adidas receipt?
Think I should try? The box label on the sns pair is the euro style. Or just toss em in the adc box for the switcheroo? One thing I also noticed is that the lace bag is on diffeeent sides between the adc and sns pair. I could try return at the outlet here since we don’t have another adidas store other than that one in Hawaii

Think I should try? The box label on the sns pair is the euro style. Or just toss em in the adc box for the switcheroo? One thing I also noticed is that the lace bag is on diffeeent sides between the adc and sns pair. I could try return at the outlet here since we don’t have another adidas store other than that one in Hawaii
I'd just send the sns pair back to adidas. Adidas doesnt care what pair you return as long as they are authentic

C00380BD-BCAE-4980-B291-32DEF668238A.jpeg

Today

Also, completely forgot to post this the other night for that member that asked me about the weight with the new trail soles.

All size 8

OG soles: 11.2 oz
07191036-296E-4CBA-9FEC-A0626656EDD9.jpeg

Oreo Trail V1 soles: 14.4 oz
6E4A80DD-0F56-48DF-9250-FA9023D49CDA.jpeg

Afro Trail V2 soles: 13.4 oz (thicker materials)
EB86FBCE-5B6C-4B66-9BC1-5A878564B75C.jpeg

BBC Trail V2: 12.9 oz (thinner primeknit)
F6F02041-0A31-4D6E-880B-3FB8B72D0A64.jpeg

Last edited:
Also, completely forgot to post this the other night for that member that asked me about the weight with the new trail soles.
I know the pyrex stashed in the cut.
You ain't slick!
Bru these are beautiful shoes. Fr. If they'd pumped these out, at a more appealing price point........

Last edited:
Fr. Although if Adc retros the og HU lineup, even at $300 ima give em the finger right before giving em their money.
Not trying to put ideas in their head now.

I'm in the majority I prefer the first trail sole, I'd kill for any of the nerd pairs but I'm not about to pay for 'em, and I dont want any pairs with where I cant actually read what's stitched on the shoe

and I dont want any pairs with where I cant actually read what's stitched on the shoe
I get it. You're one of those who preferred if we all speak "American".
Lol, jk bru. i honestly don't mind the Kanji; if anything, it's less "corny" than the english counterparts.

I get it. You're one of those who preferred if we all speak "American".
Lol, jk bru. i honestly don't mind the Kanji; if anything, it's less "corny" than the english counterparts.

:rofl:though I do want a mostly red hu, or more red than blue but for now these billionaire boys club will work

Do nmd r1 primeknits last forever? If not, what tears apart on them so I know to take good care of it..

Last edited:
Do nmd r1 primeknits last forever? If not, what tears apart on them so I know to take good care of them.

I have been wearing the Japan Blacks (white boost) since they released. They are my most worn Boost pair and there has not been a tear yet, so I'd say they are pretty durable.

Back
Top Bottom