Adidas ORIGINALS updates

The adidas originals store in chicago opened at 9 because of the long line that formed at 6am.

FYI on sizing for the ZX Flux: Get at least a 1/2 size down from your true size. I went down a full size & they fit perfect

Watching this and looking out for days and now

Nothing

**** sneakers I think in done. Thought these would be a relatively easy get compared to the hype storm that is all nike's now but I was wrong. It's too hard to get anything these days. Going on hiatus **** spending my time trying to buy **** I can not buy.

Don't feed the resellers. They're not the problem, the buyers are.

:lol:

Those feels. I know them. All I want is a size 11 in the multis at retail or below. It shouldn't be this difficult.

4/10 restock of 500 pairs for EU ... Positive sign for those that are still on the search.

Combine that with Finishline's April release.

Last edited:
Want a pair of the oceans in sz 9 so badly, had a few too many last night and missed out. Super bummed, anyone know any spot I can grab a pair for below $100?

Praying for a restock.

And hopefully in plentiful quantities. Unfortunately, the multis have a reseller bullseye on them thanks to the low price and decent resell return as of right now.

Yep. Reseller's dream, unfortunately. Not to mention that promo codes work AND there appears to be no purchase limit. I'd be loading up too if I was a reseller. *shrugs*

The worst part is it seems like some people are biting on the crazy resell prices. I guess I'm about to just settle for a pair of the navys. Still on the hunt for the Post Digitals in a 9 or 9.5 though.. hell even 8.5

Went to the Miami AO store...

saw two nerd *** ****** go running by me, thinking they were late for a Jordan release

nope, they went straight into the Adidas store asking for multis... there was one pair left, size 7, and of course the weasels bought it knowing they wore at least a 9

talked to the manager and they only had 16 pairs, which were accounted for by the ppl in line before the store opened

Multi's are definitely dope. I just don't think I could pull them off. Hopefully everybody that wants these to wear gets them!

A bunch of Oceans and Post Digitals still available on the danish/EU Adidas website. Tempting to jump on the reseller-bandwagon. If not, just to help others. The base price is so high here though, that it wouldn't really make sense.
Anybody who has their zx fluxes already, can you comment on the cushioning vs the roshe?
Haven't walked that much in mine yet, but the cushioning seems more structured and rigid than the Roshe. I like it so far.

A couple sizes of the multis popped back up on the US site. Had one in cart but then lost it. Who knows what's happening with this release.

Got lucky this morning... Went over to Wooster street and they were open early was able to walk out with a pair of multis.... They were letting u buy as many as u wanted at one time

I talked to an adidas rep today regarding the release, NO Help what so ever!  In fact, he had the nerve to send me the link to a live bay listing!  I asked if that was something that a retailer would usually practice!  I asked when was the release time, he said between 12am-9am PST, that's a pretty big window! I hope that tey do get a restock though, I'd like to cop a pair.  Like nike, they have my size on another adidas site, but they only service that country.

work at an adidas store and we didn't get these :smh: ..willing to return the favor for any heads that can help out with any info
BTW we still have eqt 93 OGs, several JS's, all colors of Stn Smth's, OG mutumbos, top tens, etc.
nothing too exciting, but I'm willing to assist if needed

Multi sz 9.5-10 if anyone has info

Back
Top Bottom