Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Hey guys, any tips for Cncpts? I always feel like the new drops load slightly after release time (or is it me?)

Hey guys, any tips for Cncpts? I always feel like the new drops load slightly after release time (or is it me?)
nothing too special with their drops i feel, just gotta be early and prepared with the usual (twitter, IG, page monitors). If there are inventory problems just keep refreshing and you may be able to cart one after a while.

They aren't gonna be super limited like their asics (which i struck out on) so i don't foresee any issues with this release.

nothing too special with their drops i feel, just gotta be early and prepared with the usual (twitter, IG, page monitors). If there are inventory problems just keep refreshing and you may be able to cart one after a while.

They aren't gonna be super limited like their asics (which i struck out on) so i don't foresee any issues with this release.

nice..

i had no problem carting c notes, brooks, rat hunters, and a few others..but it just always seems like the products don't "show" on the page until like a minute or so after the drop time.

nice..

i had no problem carting c notes, brooks, rat hunters, and a few others..but it just always seems like the products don't "show" on the page until like a minute or so after the drop time.
Yeah they vary from release to release and can be tricky, you just have to have a few pages on their site monitored near release time to be sure. Their releases typically show up on the cncpts product page IIRC.

Yeah they vary from release to release and can be tricky, you just have to have a few pages on their site monitored near release time to be sure. Their releases typically show up on the cncpts product page IIRC.

i may try to find decent page monitor for other releases but also to put into play moving forward..

i always refresh the CNCPTS product page though.. i learned that lesson messing around some releases ago when i couldnt see it on new releases but it was only on the CNCPTS page

Damn. Kith EQTs aren't dropping at consortium accounts...but rather at adidas originals stores LOL so much for exclusivity, not that I care
That's awesome more people who like the shoe can cop, which Adidas stores I'f you don't mind asking... Might cop if I can use homie ED

Anyone see these for a lil discount or free shipping code?

Just browsing mi adidas and noticed the zx 500 OG is now an option picture below is from the promotional blurb

I am pretty excited cannot wait to play around later and maybe get something ordered

and i need these:

i m kinda worried that they ll be available only in germany(berlin wall them + made in germany)..lets see..
Even though there's only 800 of each pair and some sort of release launch event in Berlin, international retailers will have them. End has already confirmed that they are going to get them:

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/blog/adidas-originals-zx-8000-fall-of-the-wall/

Of all the great upcoming Adidas releases, it's these I'm most excited about, I think.

Even though there's only 800 of each pair and some sort of release launch event in Berlin, international retailers will have them. End has already confirmed that they are going to get them:

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/blog/adidas-originals-zx-8000-fall-of-the-wall/

Of all the great upcoming Adidas releases, it's these I'm most excited about, I think.

I don't see people interested in these..hoping that the high price will keep away resellers.. I ll probably go for the pink or blck..no way for the pack..

I'll probably try to get either Alpha or Charlie. Did Adidas already announce how much they will be?

Ah man! Those are a solid maybe for me. I just have so many blue shoes is the only problem, but the red and yellow hits make me almost forget about the blue.

That's how I feel. I like them, but I'm not sure how much I would wear them.

I need better pics of the Bait's to make my decision.

Man those Packer joints are fire! Ughhh I got alot of decisions to make on the final pickups of 2014. I too hope to see the pics of the Bait collab to make a final decision.

Back
Top Bottom