Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Sorry crappy cell phone camera. The laces are black, purple, and volt/ light green. Go TTS if you got wide feet. Half Size down for a snug fit

Ahh! Purple and not navy. Those might look kinda cool in. These are a really wearable shoe too. Starting to think I should've went for 'em. I feel like they're gonna look awesome in person.

Ahh! Purple and not navy. Those might look kinda cool in. These are a really wearable shoe too. Starting to think I should've went for 'em. I feel like they're gonna look awesome in person.
most sizes still available. these are not on hype beasts radar which adds to the appeal. 

Hopefully I get that box
happy.gif
you'll get the box. 

Any place i can get the Grey suede campus 80s?

I thought pys would have them since they had the red pair but i haven't found any US sties that have them

Last edited:
copped the cncpts stan smith when they released, really happy, even paying 70 bucks international shipping....

dont know why nobody wants them, think they are FIRE!

It's not a knit. It's Adidas "engineered mesh" so not sure what is actually is.

If it was primeknit I would have picked them up.
its prime knit. they aren't calling it prime knit (or engineered mesh btw) but its def prime knit. if you own any prime knit then you know just by looking at the heel tab thats prime knit. 

copped the cncpts stan smith when they released, really happy, even paying 70 bucks international shipping....

dont know why nobody wants them, think they are FIRE!
this. so funny these were slept on. concepts gives a refreshing model, new materials cork midsole etc. very original release imo. really different. kinda what collabs are meant to be i think. meanwhile everybody was busy looking for yet another ho hum cw of a GLV. 

this. so funny these were slept on. concepts gives a refreshing model, new materials cork midsole etc. very original release imo. really different. kinda what collabs are meant to be i think. meanwhile everybody was busy looking for yet another ho hum cw of a GLV. 
Agreed. Love the spirit, creativity and attention to detail behind this collab, but couldn't really see myself wearing it too often so i passed unfortunately. Although i know i'll regret that decision sooner or later.

Last edited:
its prime knit. they aren't calling it prime knit (or engineered mesh btw) but its def prime knit. if you own any prime knit then you know just by looking at the heel tab thats prime knit. 

Alright clark. You are wrong.

It is not primeknit.

If you own any primeknit then you know just by looking at the material.

Deon Point said it himself, "It's engineered mesh... primeknit was too expensive"

Last edited:
And Ill find the quote on instagram if you want me too.

Why would I come in here saying **** that I don't know?

Trick question, I wouldn't.

EDIT Another Source:

http://*************.com/news/concepts-x-adidas-originals-stan-smith/
i got a better question, why would adidas use a nike technology name (engineered mesh) ESPECIALLY after the trouble they got in with the whole prime knit / flyknit thing… like I said, I don't know what they are calling it, and i know they aren't calling it prime knit. but it is the same I'm pretty sure. ill know soon enough when i get them in. btw If deon said prime knit was too expensive then he is ill informed and is confirming he doesn't know what he is talking about. all these 'knit' technologies are vastly more cost effective.

http://www.citylab.com/design/2014/07/the-extraordinary-future-of-shoes/374657/ 

Last edited:
i got a better question, why would adidas use a nike technology name (engineered mesh) ESPECIALLY after the trouble they got in with the whole prime knit / flyknit thing… like I said, I don't know what they are calling it, and i know they aren't calling it prime knit. but it is the same I'm pretty sure. ill know soon enough when i get them in. btw If deon said prime knit was too expensive then he is ill informed and is confirming he doesn't know what he is talking about. all these 'knit' technologies are vastly more cost effective.

http://www.citylab.com/design/2014/07/the-extraordinary-future-of-shoes/374657/ 

Alright Clark you know more than the designer of the shoes. Alright. :smh:

Whatever he is I'm sure he knows more about the shoes than you do.

I don't even really get how with what I have presented you can still say I'm wrong.

Let me know when you get your pair in

Whatever he is I'm sure he knows more about the shoes than you do.

I don't even really get how with what I have presented you can still say I'm wrong.

Let me know when you get your pair in
thats fair. I am quite sure he does know more than I do about them. however it is also worth noting that concepts doesnt exactly have the best history of being honest about their releases. furthermore its not like we consumers deserve any truth or knowledge about whats going on behind the scenes. frankly, its none of our business. I also have never said you are wrong. I dont think you hear what I am saying. I am saying that regardless of what they are actually calling it, it is prime knit. I.e. it is made the same way they make the prime knit material not that it IS prime knit.  your original statement of if it was prime knit you would have copped them is what I found weird. Its basically the exact same thing as primeknit. primeknit is just a name adidas pulled out of a hat. It describes the process of how the shoe was made. Mesh means they cut the pre existing material into shapes for the upper. knit means they just make the shape with the material instead of cutting. thats all. 

Anyone see that customer service chat with that some youtuber saying Kanye shoe dropping NOV 1st.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom