Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Hi all,

Got my pair in today, and am very happy with the quality and comfort. They do fit a little big, as I usually wear a 10, I could have fit a 9.5. Here are some quick iPad pics:

Last edited:
I would also advise against driving in the tubulars. The cavity in the sole make it an accident waiting to happen, haha.

Black tubulars will be copped for sure.  They seriously look like a high end y3 shoe.  Such a beautiful silo

Just got an Email from Champs today, talking about a "Countdown" to the Adidas Tubular Runners...

I click, it takes me to the product page, and what do I see but the dreaded "EXCLUDED FROM DISCOUNT" right underneath.
sick.gif

I'm hoping it's just there bc they aren't officially available, right now. Just praying FTL won't do the same thing at Midnight...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Hype Kills.
mad.gif

Went into footlocker today and they had the Tubulars on display. I was so souped to buy but then the manager was like "oh snap those we put those out by accident" and removed the black and grey display units from the floor lmao

Anyways they look really good in person. I had my heart set on the grey but the black looked soooo good.

please excuse my ignorance and I'm sorry if this question has been asked, but will the tubulars be an easy cop online and not sell out quickly? Im hoping to cop them in a week or two. Thanks

Still trying to get info on sizing for tubulars :nerd: size 10 in Nike, what do you think I should be sizing down to?

Reason I ask is last Adidas I bough ran big as hell, ZX 500 wear a size 9, could even have fit into a size 8.5

Yes I normally wear 10 US everything, sometimes 9.5.

Think I will just wait and hopefully foot locker here has them so I can try them on. Going to get black and maroons for sure.

Adidas Tubular 15% OFF retail w/ code: em15-GOCE-BA6L-VXPG-TFSF

http://www.adidas.com/us/tubular-runner/B41272_650.html
Good looking on this Code, bro!

Just copped some Ultimate Fleece Slim Pants... wasn't much of a discount, but w/ the Sale already on them, I had to.
pimp.gif

I think I'll sleep on the Tubulars bc I found some other shoes that are a little bit more worth the dough, right now... goodnight folks.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom