Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Haha! Street lingo is much more different than my reference. Regardless, I was referring to your shameless plug. I enjoy that you're trying to play this whole thing as if you're aloof to what people are saying though. It's amusing...

All-in-all, you came-up on a few pairs of shoes. Judging by what you have in your Facebook "store", you probably walked right out of UNDFTD and into your '01 Nissan Sentra feeling like a king!

Edit: Also, these aren't going to hit $500+ later down the road. The reason why they postponed the release last year was to actually produce more...

This is the problem with online communication. People can't tell when the other person is being serious or not. If you can tell me what "plug" means in the sneaker community I'd appreciate it. But no pressure.

I really do think they'll hit $500+ later down the road, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Haha! Street lingo is much more different than my reference. Regardless, I was referring to your shameless plug. I enjoy that you're trying to play this whole thing as if you're aloof to what people are saying though. It's amusing...

All-in-all, you came-up on a few pairs of shoes. Judging by what you have in your Facebook "store", you probably walked right out of UNDFTD and into your '01 Nissan Sentra feeling like a king!

Edit: Also, these aren't going to hit $500+ later down the road. The reason why they postponed the release last year was to actually produce more...

This is the problem with online communication. People can't tell when the other person is being serious or not. If you can tell me what "plug" means I'd appreciate it. But no pressure.

I really do think they'll hit $500+ later down the road, but that's just my opinion.
http://www.google.com/

og bape superstars dont even sell for $500+ any more, why would the zx go for that. just another reseller trying to force hype to try and squeeze out a few more pennies in profit i guess :smh:
i cant believe you dont know what a "plug" is. are you being serious? it has nothing to do with street or sneaker lingo. english your second language?

This is the problem with online communication. People can't tell when the other person is being serious or not. If you can tell me what "plug" means in the sneaker community I'd appreciate it. But no pressure.

They won't. Too many of them + it's Adidas. If anything, you'll get top dollar if can sell them between now and the global release (and shortly after). 2 - 3 years down the road, many will have forgotten about them and it will be much more difficult to sell them way above retail.

I'm glad I got my black adidas X Bape X UNDFTD pair.

It was a surprisingly easy cop, especially after that Undftd Dunk / Hyperfuse release fail. I guess they cleaned it up this time.

I also saw a FSR at around 430 PM EST. Did they make a bunch of pairs or did they just not update the stock on the website in real time?

Either way, congrats to those who copped. Can't wait to get my pair.

Isnt that the same guy in the NB thread that keeps posting buying and selling stuff...douche just runs in some peoples blood i guess. Ive never meet or known of a reseller and was like you know that guys really cool aside from oslife guys. I hope the price drops like crazy when UNDFTD ships out all the orders and the wider release drops. I like the shoes and glad I got the blk campus idc what they go for on ebay.

So the spot by me had these sitting since the fall and come release date i find out they sent them back. HOWEVER I stopped by today and dude told me they should be in tomorrow and they going on shelf as soon as they come in.

Will be mine !!!

I'm glad I got my black adidas X Bape X UNDFTD pair.

It was a surprisingly easy cop, especially after that Undftd Dunk / Hyperfuse release fail. I guess they cleaned it up this time.

I also saw a FSR at around 430 PM EST. Did they make a bunch of pairs or did they just not update the stock on the website in real time?

Either way, congrats to those who copped. Can't wait to get my pair.
FSR = full stock restock ? undftd site u talking about ? and jst only the black campus80 only what abt the rest ?

^ FSR= full size run, not a restock- and it seems like hes talking about Undftd- I saw em up later in the day too- Ive never figured out how to order from their site though, it doesn't work on any of my computers

I have the same issue with my CPU at times...sometimes the site loads correctly...and sometimes it doesn't...

so for those that copped in person, is TTS good? I have slightly wider feet, run a 8.5 in jordan IV's, 8 in recent XIII releases.

sounding like it wont b too hard to cop these this weekend for those who want them.

^ I can't seem to find to many places in the US that are getting them either. If anyone has a good lead, let me know via PM.

It's funny that sneaker politics is getting them but not nice kicks

I would assume kith is getting them, they were suppose to get them during the OG release last year

so for those that copped in person, is TTS good? I have slightly wider feet, run a 8.5 in jordan IV's, 8 in recent XIII releases.

Im wondering this now too after foamersimpson said the zx ran super tight. Hopefully if they are we all be able to find someone to trade with on here.

edit: Ive been told campus run super small too, now gonna have to lurk for a retail drop again.

Last edited:
ubiq is getting them. i believe br and packer too. nice kicks originally said they were gettin them when i called, but that story changed the next day.

Im wondering this now too after foamersimpson said the zx ran super tight. Hopefully if they are we all be able to find someone to trade with on here.

edit: Ive been told campus run super small too, now gonna have to lurk for a retail drop again.

Is this sizing specific to Bape x Adidas?
In my experience, Campus are TTS, Superstars could go from TTS to 0.5 large depending on the type, and all my ZX are 0.5 to 1 full size large (big footer over here). That's compared to my Nike size BTW.

Campus are tts only zx this time is .5 smaller , size up .5 and itll be all good

In my experience, Campus are TTS, Superstars could go from TTS to 0.5 large depending on the type, and all my ZX are 0.5 to 1 full size large (big footer over here). That's compared to my Nike size BTW.

I hope your right I asked a guy that had them and he said they were super snug he was only referring to bape x adidas.

I have no idea, don't cop a lot of Adidas, but that camo looks dope.

nicekicks originally told me theyd be on website. then, next time i called, said they werent getting them at all

Back
Top Bottom