Adidas ORIGINALS updates

My friend sent me this pic from footlocker.

Looks like they're slowly beginning the process of bastardizing the Tubular.

For once, I think my size gave me the advantage. I got my size 14 Xeno Flux off FTL this morning, no wait.

Just hope they actually come through with the order. If not...oh well.

Looks like they're slowly beginning the process of bastardizing the Tubular.

For once, I think my size gave me the advantage. I got my size 14 Xeno Flux off FTL this morning, no wait.

Just hope they actually come through with the order. If not...oh well.

I'm just happy they even made 14s. Missed out this morning but I feel good about finding them eventually

anyone know of a place to pick up raf simons x adidas in nyc? i'll be there in 2 weeks and wanted to cop some shoes, maybe ozweegos, even if it seems unlikely

smokin.gif

also denim stan smiths are on adidas in the blue and black colorways 

Last edited:
glad i copped these..no hype(i think superstars are off the hype beasts list). one of the best superstars released the last year(s)

Adidas Outlet in Orlando had one of the best sales I've seen in years.. Copped 6 pairs for $135- orange pharrell ss- off white pharrell ss- white/green vintage looking ss- kobe 1 metallic- black mastermind shell toes - navy weave FluxI was in that place like a damn child at toys r us

Last edited:
I grabbed the foot patrols. Little worried about sizing though. Half size down from Nike work?
yeah, you should be good. I got a week ago the other superstars A.D.s black/cream consortiums. went half size down from usual nike sneakaers(as i do with most of my adidas) and they are the identical size for me (normal) feet.

yeah, you should be good. I got a week ago the other superstars A.D.s black/cream consortiums. went half size down from usual nike sneakaers(as i do with most of my adidas) and they are the identical size for me (normal) feet.
Thanks.  Not sure why they aren't getting any love but I like easy grabs.

Thanks.  Not sure why they aren't getting any love but I like easy grabs.

I don't think Adidas expected this consortium series to fly off the shelves, especially when they offer very similar options in their ID program for $110 and other shell toes for $80-$100. There's also the issue of color schemes: this release sort of played it safe, and for those who have been into superstars for a while (not talking about myself), this collection doesn't offer something that they don't already have/haven't seen yet.

I did buy both black pairs of the 10th anniv because the consortium version of the SS80s is a combination of what I like the most about the superstar 80s (shape of the sole and fit) and the superstar vintage (shorter, cleaner tongue + heel tab). I'm considering getting the FP for retail and waiting for a sale on the D-moc and UNDFTD pairs.

Damn...I just bought them because I like the rust color.  Haven't bought a pair of shell toes in at least 10 years.  

Back
Top Bottom