Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I cant decide between the red or core energy cw 
mean.gif

Mints are on ebay for 399

I grabbed the Hyper Greens

if I had the mints in my cart on Adidas but didnt pull the trigger early in the AM smh went back and they was gone

Red and core energy feel like a psychological experiment by Adidas. Will people buy more of something if you give it a creative name? Based on the fact "core energy" is sold out on ADC, I'd say the answer is yes.

Red and core energy feel like a psychological experiment by Adidas. Will people buy more of something if you give it a creative name? Based on the fact "core energy" is sold out on ADC, I'd say the answer is yes.

Core energy is brighter in person I assume because we have the reds in my store and they are darker then the toro 4s red

Props for the ruvilla link...I picked up the sand. I will debate on the olives later

they're all back at $80 on the colorwheel on adidas.com fyi
$90 on my end, lol. 

Really want at least 1 or 2 of these but having the hardest time pulling the trigger. Feeling Sand, Sand S11, Blush Green, Haze, and Mauve Tint.. guess I need to make a decision soon. The Mints are cool too but gone everywhere. 

cant remember the size on my shell toes at home. im an 11 in most nikes but i think they may be a 10.5

is there more padding on these pharrells? if so id prob have to go with 11.

anyone know?

i have a hard time deciding what i want on food menus...

picking out of 50 colors is brutal. 

Last edited:
i have a hard time deciding what i want on food menus...

picking out of 50 colors is brutal. 

:lol: I feel your pain man, I bought 5 pairs and am considering more...

I will definitely be taking advantage of the free returns on adidas.com with this one.

laugh.gif
I feel your pain man, I bought 5 pairs and am considering more...

I will definitely be taking advantage of the free returns on adidas.com with this one.
whatd you scoop?

i have mauve and blush green in my cart. 

but im looking for a lavender so i dunno between mauve and flash purple.

and the blush green im EH on, because i feel like its hue is a faded like the mauve and i kind of wanted a pop color.

I ended up getting both the red and core energy from ruvilla

this was the best comparison pic I could find online

Hopefully adidas's return policy is similar to that of Nike's. (Return the item for store credit)

Last edited:
whatd you scoop?

i have mauve and blush green in my cart. 

but im looking for a lavender so i dunno between mauve and flash purple.

and the blush green im EH on, because i feel like its hue is a faded like the mauve and i kind of wanted a pop color.

I went with sand, shift olive, st brick, haze, and uniform blue.

I wanted more muted tones because they'd be more wearable, but now I'm regretting not picking up at least one pop color. Vivid mint would've been a good choice, but that's gone. So I'm thinking bright orange or collegiate gold might fill that void.

I went with sand, shift olive, st brick, haze, and uniform blue.

I wanted more muted tones because they'd be more wearable, but now I'm regretting not picking up at least one pop color. Vivid mint would've been a good choice, but that's gone. So I'm thinking bright orange or collegiate gold might fill that void.

I like the toned down muted colors cause thats what fashion is headed towards these days but I had to grab at least one color that popped to channel my inner Pharrell :lol:

I was debating that bright orange

Didnt think these would be selling like this

I feel this is the reason the mints sold

Did those light olive ones right above the highlighter yellow ones near pharrells elbow make the cut? If so whats the official color on those.

I checked the adidas store during lunch and what i thought was the "shift" olive is too dark for me.

Back
Top Bottom