Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Mine's still requested too. As with all UNDFTD orders, it's always wait and see.

Last edited:
UNDFTD bout to cancel our **** lol..... I've had them do it before so wouldn't even be shocked... nor would I be upset 

I got the Bapes now to save the hassle of trying to acquire them later if I really wanted them

need to see if they look better than the Dassler's that dropped months back and continue to collect dust on shelves..... those need to hurry up and go on sale 

these came in today tho.... 

Those collette are really nice

UNDFTD bout to cancel our **** lol..... I've had them do it before so wouldn't even be shocked... nor would I be upset 

I got the Bapes now to save the hassle of trying to acquire them later if I really wanted them

need to see if they look better than the Dassler's that dropped months back and continue to collect dust on shelves..... those need to hurry up and go on sale 

Wow those are real dope!

More info pls?

Damn the defiant is women's only
Well, if your shoe size isn't too big, you could always cop a larger sized woman's pair. This is the first time I would consider buying a woman's shoe. These look so much better than the tubular x!! ADIDAS, MAKE THE DEFIANT IN MENS SIZES!!

Don't mind the swoosh
v5IHpTBh.jpg

y6Mcf3Eh.jpg

These are nuts. Softest leather I've seen in forever, no glue stains, just top notch all around. Way impressed. Went .5 down from my 997/998 size, still a tiny bit big still but I don't think I could go a full size down.

Un-DS'd these today. Damn I'm glad it's spring!

Really comfortable footbed (like a GL-III), but man, they have zero ventilation. My feet were mad sweaty by day's end.

Last edited:
both orders placed.. have shipped... as of yesterday.. fastest turnaround i've ever experienced with UNDFTD 

undftd can eat a ****. my status still says "requested" and my cc had already been charged. why should it take this long to process an order? 

just curious, what time did yall make your orders? i made mine at 7 am est on saturday. 

those are fire.

undftd can eat a ****. my status still says "requested" and my cc had already been charged. why should it take this long to process an order? 

just curious, what time did yall make your orders? i made mine at 7 am est on saturday. 
Friday night man, bout 10pm

placed orders, shortly before midnight EST..

undefeated took 2 1/2 weeks to ship out a long sleeve shirt i ordered 
laugh.gif

They also took 5 days to tell me they over sold the yeezy foams.

Undefeated finally responds and in the email it just states my order confirmation again....
sick.gif

*Card charged but status still requested.

I think Ubiq and Titolo are releasing the Bapes 4/18 (I think most Consortium accounts are) so y'all will still have a slim chance, no? I'm not too up on Adidas releases (they'ye so damn vague)

Back
Top Bottom