Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anyone know where I can find the woven stan smiths?

Seen some on the bay but seller isn't using there own pics. would yall worry about fake stans tho?

Picked up those Wheat Tubular Moc, great looking shoe.  

I have an average width foot and wear a sz 12 in Air Maxes, OG Roshes, Asics GLiii and V and can ocasionally go down to 11.5 depending on materials.  

For the Tubular Moc I had to get a size 11 to get a good fit. Unless you're a wide footer, go at least .5 down from TTS.

anybody in NYC want to swap my white undefeated x bapes size 10.5 for a size 10? DS for DS. I'll throw in a small tip for your troubles..

Last edited:
Anyone know if the grey Stan Smith primeknits come in a US 8?  All I've seen are half sizes, 7.5, 8.5 etc.  

Anyone ever order a miAdidas custom and have it ship before you got charged? My ZX Fluxes are well on their way and I was never charged for them...

nerd.gif

Lol, yeah... the delivery attempt occured today while I was at work (tracking avalanche shows they apparently came from Japan to Mass. in about 12 hrs), and suddenly the charge appeared on my account but it showed up under April 16. Weird, but oh well!

Anyway, I'll pick them up from FedEx in the AM and post pics.

That gold is sweet. Might have to do a navy upper with white accents on top of that gold outsole. I like how not dull the color is.

That gold is sweet. Might have to do a navy upper with white accents on top of that gold outsole. I like how not dull the color is.

Those look great. Good job

Thanks! I was worried when I was building them online because the colors on the adidas page are just so muted and dull. This is exactly how I was hoping they'd look. The gold is just sick in person. So glad I did these rather than spend twice as much on thr LeBrons.

kith sent me sage and RG for the frizzy free lol
i got 2 pairs of cav 4s for free from FNL 
laugh.gif

Its the only good thing that came out of the FNL payment errors.

Anyone ever order a miAdidas custom and have it ship before you got charged? My ZX Fluxes are well on their way and I was never charged for them...

nerd.gif
what was your complete wait time from when you ordered them ?

Last edited:
Picked up my miAdidas "USA" ZX Fluxes from FedEx this morning. I'm beyond pleased...

(Please disregard the lawn crap in the background...)
props to Adidas for actually giving you gold unlike Nike that aways gives you a mustard yellow or bronze color. 

Last edited:
what was your complete wait time from when you ordered them ?

Two weeks to the day from order to delivery. Not bad at all. I'm definitely going to do another custom Flux, probably a photo version next (those "Kill Bill's" I posted a few days ago). Hopefully the photo version is just as fast.

props to Adidas for actually giving you gold unlike Nike that aways gives you a mustard yellow or bronze color. 

Yeah, seriously. I was fully expecting that mustard, but this gold really sparkles. It's gorgeous. And it looks really cool through the clear sole, too.

Back
Top Bottom