Adidas ORIGINALS updates

looking for a sz 11 in the horween. any sites out there with a code? the bait site is playing with me, lets me add to cart but disappears when I try to checkout. i prefer mids but lows are fine too

I just got through on Bait with a size 12 in the lows. Shoutout to whoever posted that BT25ANNIV code back there, $112 shipped was a worthy price for these.

*You're

And mad that every size is available except mine.. :/ been monitoring for a restock for the past week.

Your welcome! Glad people took advantage of this deal!
I just got through on Bait with a size 12 in the lows. Shoutout to whoever posted that BT25ANNIV code back there, $112 shipped was a worthy price for these.
how dude? i add my size, i even tried different sizes. it goes to my cart but when i hit proceed to checkout it takes me to their home page. so weird and i dont know what is off

how dude? i add my size, i even tried different sizes. it goes to my cart but when i hit proceed to checkout it takes me to their home page. so weird and i dont know what is off

Are you on mobile or on the computer? I used my computer and it went through with no issues and I have an order confirmation already.

Just ordered another one for my gf. Don't sleep on these. Can't find this price anywhere!

I went down one full size (tts 11 in asics, 10.5 Nb) and they fit perfectly. I bought a 10. Not tight whatsoever I'd def recommend one full size

I went down one full size (tts 11 in asics, 10.5 Nb) and they fit perfectly. I bought a 10. Not tight whatsoever I'd def recommend one full size

Haven't gotten mine in yet but I went a full size down as well. I'm a 13 in Nikes, but I go down to a 12 for NB 998 and 997. I have a pair of the Laver's in a 12.5 that fit well so hopefully the 12 fits fine in these. They're unlined correct?

Haven't gotten mine in yet but I went a full size down as well. I'm a 13 in Nikes, but I go down to a 12 for NB 998 and 997. I have a pair of the Laver's in a 12.5 that fit well so hopefully the 12 fits fine in these. They're unlined correct?
Yup. I'm in the same boat as you, went down to a 12 from my normal 13 and they fit perfectly

You might be talking about me. We had a major back and forth but they finally refunded me after I outed them on here with the whole email conversation. The dude who works there/owns it or whatever is on this board. Forgot his sorry *** name. 

But yea craze is that shop that if I visited Florida, I would walk in unbeknownst and ask for the manager and have to keep myself from slapping him. Shady people get theirs eventually. 

My issue was back in Jan when they tried to not cancel my order. 

The rest is here
slow to the party, but what's the significance of the diadoras in the cart? And the cost rofl.

Yes, but you toes will probably be at the edge. If you have wide feet or want a little room, I'd go .5 up. I went .5 up because they're more of a winter shoe for me and I'll be wearing thicker socks.

Yup. Def go tts or .5 up. These do not fit big like most adidas shoes.

Back
Top Bottom