Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Not familiar with the pair, but doesn't that just mean the pair is "one pair out of 1000"? Do the other pairs say something like "678 of 1000?"

Should the pusha t's fit just like the Ronnie fieg's? I remember going down half a size on the ronnie's and still having extra space.
EQT Supports are usually a full size down if you have normal width. Can't comment if it change for the wide footers. Went full size down on my Bait Big Apples and they fit perfect.

EQT Guidance TTS or .5 down if you want a snug fit. Went .5 down on my Soleboxes and should have stayed TTS.

Does anyone know if the Pusha T "Black Market" will come in a 12.5? I have the Coke White ones in a size 13, however they where too big and I ended up selling them. I would get a size 12, however I'm afraid they may be too small.

Anybody in the group copped the Overkill x EQT Racing '93s?

My size US 11 is en route but I heard they run half size big...

Wondering if I should double up on a US 10.5 and rock one of them.

Passed on the white Pusha EQTs... what a mistake that was.

If it wasn't for the hype, I would have copped the whites... 

But to be completely honest, black Pusha Ts aren't that amazing... it's nice, but not 100.

Passed on the white Pusha EQTs... what a mistake that was.

If it wasn't for the hype, I would have copped the whites... 

But to be completely honest, black Pusha Ts aren't that amazing... it's nice, but not 100.
Saw them in person at the event and they weren't anything too special TBH. They were okay but not worth the hassle. I'll cop if it's not a hassle to but I'm not gonna go full try hard cause they're not worth it.

Heard they run half big... can't confirm... but go with your Flux size to be safe.

(If you wear your Flux TTS, than go up a half on the Overkills?!)

Yea they run .5 big. Not really super bad but if you can find that .5 down that is what I would grab.

Mine got delivered yesterday.

Went for a run and came back and they were at my front door

Back
Top Bottom