Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Yup! Got a 9.5 from Kith this morning.

Anyone have experience ordering from them? Any idea how fast their shipping is?
Give it 1-3 to process payment then another 3-5 days for them to arrive via ups ground *all depends on your location*

Last edited:
Give it 1-3 to process payment then another 3-5 days for them to arrive via ups ground *all depends on your location*

Do they oversell often or are they on usually point with their inventory online?

Last edited:
If anybody has (or knows where to get) a Sz13 of the Pusha's for retail, i will gladly take them! HMU! 

I had to do the same exact thing with the BBC pair and settle for black instead of white. Wish I had small feet so I could have a better chance of getting shoes I want.

Last edited:
ADC link for the NMD. Probably will be excluded from discounts. If by chance they slip for a second, FRIENDS is the code for 30% off.
http://www.adidas.com/us/nmd-runner-primeknit-shoes/S79168.html
Interesting they didn't change it from "Aailable in 2 Days" to "Available in 1 Day" until sometime between 10-11am today. Checked it sometime just before 10 and it still said 2 Days.

I'm on the fence about the red/blues. Already copped the Key City yesterday so will probably hold off on any more pairs until I have a pair in hand.

Let me know how you go on sizing, just picked up a 9.5 in these too same as my Ultra size and Pure Boost size hopefully these will be about the same?

All these people who got multiple pair to resell, who now can't move them
laugh.gif
I rather be the one sitting on multi pairs that don't move, Then to be one with None at all.  
indifferent.gif

Let me know how you go on sizing, just picked up a 9.5 in these too same as my Ultra size and Pure Boost size hopefully these will be about the same?
I'm a 9.5 in most shoes but I usually go w/ a 10 in Ultra Boost. We w/ a 9.5 in these cause I figured it'd be fine to have them a little more snug, plus I have a few pairs of UBs in 9.5 and they're fine.

Soooo....I'm guessing this is the same case for the current "available in 1 day" that's posted through that link. You think? Im mad at myself cause i got a backdoor link for my size but waited too long and missed out. Please Advise....[
[/quote]
Interesting they didn't change it from "Aailable in 2 Days" to "Available in 1 Day" until sometime between 10-11am today. Checked it sometime just before 10 and it still said 2 Days.

ADC link for the NMD. Probably will be excluded from discounts. If by chance they slip for a second, FRIENDS is the code for 30% off.
http://www.adidas.com/us/nmd-runner-primeknit-shoes/S79168.html

Back
Top Bottom