Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Haven't seen much on these but I think they're pretty sweet, so I thought I'd share. For anyone interested I went a half size down from my TTS. I still have just a little bit of extra room. MAYBE a full size down if you like a real snug fit (the prime knit is also stretchy) but I'm happy with the fit of half size down. 

Scooped these up for $107 might return them tho.
gjvdGNJ.jpg

One of the best values I've bought in a while.. the ZX are mad comfy.. wore them on my NYC trip over the weekend.....

NT Fam - does anyone know where in the Bay Area I can find triple white stan smiths? I'm about to go overseas, and my cousin, she'd like a pair.

Thanks!

One of the best values I've bought in a while.. the ZX are mad comfy.. wore them on my NYC trip over the weekend.....

Thats weird, least comfortable shoe Ive ever worn in my opinion. Would wear mine more (xeno) if they were more comfortable to me, colorway itself is dope

Haven't tried fluxs before, but ppl tell me that the midsole doesn't allow for flexibility which could lead to discomfort

Fluxs for me are mad comfy.... i have 30+ pairs though so i might be slightly bias. I'd say the Xenos are a little more comfy than the standard mesh uppers as they have a stretchy Tech Fit.

xenos are less comfortable and there's zero ventilation

you must not own any boosts or even tubulars or other joints

I go a full size down from my Nike size in all my fluxes and they fit perfect and feel great, even after standing for long periods of time. Definitely not better than a boost sole, but I would never describe them as uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Those are nice. Saw them in person last week ^^

They are not the most comfy shoe I own ( those are UB's and my Pegasus) but these are really comfy in a different way. I wore them to NYC on purpose cause of all the rain and stuff. Needed a shoe that could hold up well in the elements and not let my feet get wet ( didn't want to bring boots).

Last edited:

14 Pairs of Ultras, Multiples in Pure and Prime Boosts. Think i'm qualified to judge the comfort level of Fluxs. 
laugh.gif

Anyway the question wasn't if they were more comfy than Boost just are they comfy.........

The soles based on an late 80's runner so don't expect boost levels of cushioning the uppers are one piece and super supportive. No they are no as comfy as Boosts but yes they are very comfy in general.

just confused

xenos aren't comfortable on any level for me unfortunately

haven't worn em past the first day and a lot of others had the same story

The key to comfy xeno fluxes is getting a snug fit. For any xeno material flux, it's advisable to go 0.5 down from your regular zx flux size. The xeno material is very loose so you want something tight.

Back
Top Bottom