Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Did you grab a pair? Saw em at UNDFTD last weekend, def nicer than the early samples but I ended up passing.
I did. From Deadstock though. Wish I would have waited for that Shoe Gallery link though. Paid a bit more for shipping. 

You grab the 9.5?
I did.  I'd been late on every drop to this point...not having consistent computer access sucks sometimes.  As a teacher, you'd be surprised how many shoes hit sites while I'm helping students.  Never on my off periods, haha.

Last edited:

I did.  I'd been late on every drop to this point...not having consistent computer access sucks sometimes.  As a teacher, you'd be surprised how many shoes hit sites while I'm helping students.  Never on my off periods, haha.
Happens to the best of us. Glad you got to cop though. Love the cw. 

no bro, ostrich and everything else is far too expensive to be sold at 150 on a shoe.
i have an ostrich wallet (genuine) ive had for 7-8 years, and bought it for $100... the same one now goes for $250 lol

Did you grab a pair? Saw em at UNDFTD last weekend, def nicer than the early samples but I ended up passing.
I happen to be in SD on vacation last weekend.

Hit downtown SD and hit bait SD when they opened and no line (kinda shocked)

Walked off with my pair and was so happy. Nothing beats getting a shoe u want and no hassle

by the way, they are eligible for discounts (sign up new acct and get 15% code in minutes). also used splender for another 2% off.
paid $124.95 after everything. couldnt say no. i hope i like em in person

no bro, ostrich and everything else is far too expensive to be sold at 150 on a shoe.
i have an ostrich wallet (genuine) ive had for 7-8 years, and bought it for $100... the same one now goes for $250 lol
yea I figured that, but if it was genuine materials I would've had to scoop a pair :lol:

Footpatrol eqt came in from xhibition. Got them for $122 shipped. They threw in some hi-chews as well!

Use to be addicted to hi-chews.  Mango and Apple flavours were killer.  Good price on them FPs.  Need to bust mine out some point.

hichew? never heard of... gonna have to find some now lol. is that available here in the states or is that one of the europe candies we cant find here? never heard of it, sorry.

hichew? never heard of... gonna have to find some now lol. is that available here in the states or is that one of the europe candies we cant find here? never heard of it, sorry.
Its like starburst but better. You can probably find them at your local asian supermarkets

I think hichew is Japanese, but that **** is bomb, I find it from time to time in the US though. It's worth looking for next time you're somewhere with a good candy selection for sure

Back
Top Bottom