Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Adidas neighborhood collab for $36

It's warehouse sale, whatever is there is there in that short amount of time. This was the only pair I saw but they keep putting more shoes out in there from time to time. Might camp inside there tomorrow once I'm done with nmds and sgs :lol:

It's warehouse sale, whatever is there is there in that short amount of time. This was the only pair I saw but they keep putting more shoes out in there from time to time. Might camp inside there tomorrow once I'm done with nmds and sgs :lol:

Yea man 8-8.5 XL keep me posted

What are everyone's opinions on these? I think they'd be amazing with a boost sole, that primeknit upper is mint.

What are everyone's opinions on these? I think they'd be amazing with a boost sole, that primeknit upper is mint.

I love the EQT models so I'll likely cop. I purchased the boost version but they didn't feel as comfortable as other boost shoes I have so I'm selling them.

I'm definitely keeping my eye on those Primeknits - any idea on sizing?
I've heard no word, they dropped in a few boutique stores in Australia today though so I might head into the city tomorrow and try scope out a pair. I'll report back with sizing if I find my fit.

Back
Top Bottom