Adidas ORIGINALS updates

On a related note, are there 2 versions of PK Stans (Mans/Womens)? Or just 1 standard version?

Went into the store the other day and didn't pay attention to the inside tab but she was trying a US6 and it fits.

Need some sizing info on these, too. Hopefully I'm not blind and missed it in here. On YouTube, I didn't find anything regarding sizing. Anyone own or try on any Stan Smith OG Primeknits that can comment on their fit?
Go half size down.

Need some sizing info on these, too. Hopefully I'm not blind and missed it in here. On YouTube, I didn't find anything regarding sizing. Anyone own or try on any Stan Smith OG Primeknits that can comment on their fit?

I love my triple black primeknits, as they are considerably less bulky than traditional Stan Smiths.

As to sizing, I went with my regular Stan Smith size and they fit great.

If anyone wants some pics comparing some regular Stan Smiths to PK ones, let me know.

Last edited:

Go half size down.
I kinda figured. I was slightly skeptical when I heard they ran small because of the PK considering every pair of Stan's I've owned have been .5 down even the ones I purchased 20 years ago. Considering the material, I figured I'd ask rather than assume.
I didn't realize they were $170. For some reason, I swear I read they were $210. Maybe I'm crazy. In any case, do you know the fit on these, too? I usually go TTS in the Guidance. Going .5 size down was a bit tight for me in my Soleboxes, but with the PK, I'm not sure how much they'll stretch. The normal Supports run huge though. I had to go a full size down from my TTS in the Bait Big Apples

I love my triple black primeknits, as they are considerably less bulky than traditional Stan Smiths.

If anyone wants some pics comparing some regular Stan Smiths to PK ones, let me know.

Last edited:

I didn't realize they were $170. For some reason, I swear I read they were $210. Maybe I'm crazy. In any case, do you know the fit on these, too? I usually go TTS in the Guidance. Going .5 size down was a bit tight for me in my Soleboxes, but with the PK, I'm not sure how much they'll stretch. The normal Supports run huge though. I had to go a full size down from my TTS in the Bait Big Apples
A couple of pages back someone said .5 down from their Roshe size would be perfect, so that's what I'm going with.  Just being patient on this pair.

The one thing I love about the Stan Smith primeknit is they get rid of that ugly bump on the toe. 

The only thing I wish is that they had boost insoles

Would be the ultimate casual shoe

Last edited:
I've been saying for a long time I wish adidas would just start making boost insoles. Would be a game changer.

all black PK still available anywhere?

Are the Samoa pigskin pack US only? Any ideas if they plan on a UK release? Haven't seen them anywhere.

Can anyone tell me how the Footpatrol EQT Running Cushions fit? I don't know which size I wanna commit to copping online.

I go TTS on the EQT Running Support and go a full size down on the EQT Running Guidance.

Last edited:

They fit similar to supports to me so get the same size as that

Can anyone tell me how the Footpatrol EQT Running Cushions fit? I don't know which size I wanna commit to copping online.

I go TTS on the EQT Running Support and go a full size down on the EQT Running Guidance.

I've been saying for a long time I wish adidas would just start making boost insoles. Would be a game changer.

Imagine something like the Lunarlon inserts that Nike does with a lot of their skate shoes, but with Boost.... That would be incredible!

Back
Top Bottom