Adidas ORIGINALS updates

So whats the word on the black/green OG colored pair of EQT ADVs? I see some places saying they drop tomorrow and some saying July 1st. Lot of conflicting reports about release date, price, material....everything.

Adidas Originals twitter said they're dropping tomorrow yesterday but I don't see any info other than that...

Drops tmmrw june 24th worldwide!

Drops tmmrw june 24th worldwide!
Didn't they say "worldwide" when dropping those NMD's the time they dropped everywhere but adidas US? That's what has me suspect...and the fact that they've been radio silent about them today, the day before they supposedly drop. 

I really wish we could get a time.

Also really worried about sizing on these, damn Adi and their inconsistent sizing haha. 10 in UBs, 9.5 in Pures, 9s in 350s....Idk what I'm gonna do about these.

So, what is the consensus on the sizing on the OG's? What about pricing? $150? Is the Material PK? One of the Consortium stores said the limited version of 910 pairs is PK. I know a few European places are about to drop them in the next hour and a half. 

I emailed a local boutique who got the Triple white and Triple black. They said TTS so I ordered sz 12 for both like my Ultra Boost sz 12. At $110 a piece, I couldn't resist. Both sold out now. I have a backup option (bit more expensive) though if they are too large and need to go down 1/2 size. 

Last edited:

So, what is the consensus on the sizing on the OG's? What about pricing? $150? Is the Material PK? One of the Consortium stores said the limited version of 910 pairs is PK. I know a few European places are about to drop them in the next hour and a half. 

I emailed a local boutique who got the Triple white and Triple black. They said TTS so I ordered sz 12 for both like my Ultra Boost sz 12. At $110 a piece, I couldn't resist. Both sold out now. I have a backup option (bit more expensive) though if they are too large and need to go down 1/2 size. 
Information about anything EQT ADV OG related seems to be at a premium at the moment, wish adidas would be a little more upfront

Receiving so many conflicting advice on sizing. Stores saying they run big and some saying they run small. Same with people who have them in hand. 

If I get the wrong size 910 ADV I'm going to be pissed. 

They fit big! I am a size 8/8.5 in UB and I sized down to a 7 on my footpatrol eqt and the eqt primeknits and they fit perfect!

Some europe sites dropping them in an hour...looking like anywhere in the $170-200 shipped from those sites...I have NO idea how limited these are, all I know is that they had a grip of RTs and favs on twitter so maybe its worth securing them from overseas than take a chance on a mystery time ADC US drop =\

They fit big! I am a size 8/8.5 in UB and I sized down to a 7 on my footpatrol eqt and the eqt primeknits and they fit perfect!
You sized down a full size? And these OG are confirmed as PK? What would you recommend to someone who is TTS 12 in Ultra Boost and 11.5 1/2 size down in PK NMD? 11.5 or 11? 

I was told the Triple Black and Triple White run TTS but I believe those are mesh ones? I'll have to try them on in store tomorrow at my local boutique and confirm. 

Last edited:
You sized down a full size? And these OG are confirmed as PK? What would you recommend to someone who is TTS 12 in Ultra Boost and 11.5 1/2 size down in PK NMD? 11.5 or 11? 

I was told the Triple Black and Triple White run TTS but I believe those are mesh ones? I'll have to try them on in store tomorrow at my local boutique and confirm. 
Yes I sized down a full size. I like having my shoes feeling snug. You can full size down to an 11 for a snug fit or 11.5 if you want a little toe space.

Last edited:
I had issues purchasing on a Afew. Added to cart in 11.5 and then it said sold out. Managed to cop via Caliroots for $150 + shipping. Most of the Euro sites are €149 + shipping so $170 + shipping. My total came out to $179.00. Most sites without cheap shipping are probably closer to $200 then. 

Goodwillout is pretty much sold out. Afew does as well I think.

https://www.thegoodwillout.com/adid...adv-core-black-sub-green-vintage-white-ba8323

https://www.afew-store.com/de/adida...-core-black-subgreen-s13-vintagewhite-s15-st/

Caliroots has a few sizes left. 

https://caliroots.com/adidas-originals-equipment-support-adv-ba8323/p/55164

Allike as well

http://www.allikestore.com/german/adidas-equipment-support-adv-black-green-white.html

So does this German site, which had them on sale since yesterday.

http://e-megasport.de/product-eng-5206-adidas-Equipment-Support-Adv-BA8323.html

https://retrokicks.de/product-eng-5206-adidas-Equipment-Support-Adv-BA8323.html#close

Last edited:
Copped from Allike for ~$166 shipped. Went with my tts 9.5 (.5 down from my UB size) so hopefully they fit.

Have no words for this. 

Cart jacked on 3 sites, couldn't cop. Sold out in 1 min. 

Yeah I have an exam when they release... (live in UK) so this was my only chance. 
Can you not have a friend or relative try purchasing them for you? 

I am extremely confused as to why the EQT Triple Black and Triple White are the same price as the OG? Aren't they mesh? The boutique I bought them from was selling them for $110.00. 

Last edited:

Can you not have a friend or relative try purchasing them for you? 

I am extremely confused as to why the EQT Triple Black and Triple White are the same price as the OG? Aren't they mesh? The boutique I bought them from was selling them for $110.00. 
Haha have asked. No one willing to wake up at 8AM and I don't blame them. Most on holiday or doing exams like me. Shame really. Thought these would be the easy pair to get as the white/black are 910 worldwide. No chance I'm picking those up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Haha have asked. No one willing to wake up at 8AM and I don't blame them. Most on holiday or doing exams like me. Shame really. Thought these would be the easy pair to get as the white/black are 910 worldwide. No chance I'm picking those up. 
Yeah, I'm going to try on the 910. Did you try purchasing on ADC UK or did they not sell these? 

https://www.overkillshop.com/en/adidas-equipment-support-adv-91-16-ba8323.html

Has some small sizes left. Haven't tried adding to cart though. 

ADC UK? 

Overkill was one of the sites that I got cart jacked on, size UK11, 29.5CM. 
Adidas Dot Com UK. I think they are releasing in the US and worldwide tomorrow I guess on ADC. Only some Euro sites released them 12 AM CET today. Well, it is still June 23 over on the North American side of the pond. 

Last edited:
Copped off Caliroots for $179 shipped to the US. Hate that $29 shipping though...These will be dropping on SNS in 12 hrs and Adidas US tmmrw at a random time if yall missed out today. Will most likely sell out just as quick.

Last edited:

Copped off Caliroots for $179 shipped to the US. Hate that $29 shipping though...These will be dropping on SNS in 12 hrs and Adidas US tmmrw at a random time if yall missed out today. Will most likely sell out just as quick.
Yeah, I'm curious about the pricing on Adidas US. Will try my luck. 

scooped a last pair in 11.5 on an ebay shop.. was lucky since all online shops sold out already lol

hype with shoes is crazy nowdays

Back
Top Bottom