Adidas ORIGINALS updates

TTS to normal EQTs, or TTS in general?  Most of my EQTs are 9.5, but my Campus/Gazelles are 10s.

TTS to normal EQTs, or TTS in general?  Most of my EQTs are 9.5, but my Campus/Gazelles are 10s.
Y'all need to state what type of EQTs you have. Supports and Guidance sizing is vastly differently. Of the Supports I have, I had to go 1 full size down. Guidance i go TTS. Many have suggested .5 down, but it's too tight for me.

HAL's are Supports and they're probably going to run huge. At minimum, I'd go .5 size down if you have wide feet. Adidas is very inconsistent with their sizing, so bear that in mind, too.

Last edited:

Y'all need to state what type of EQTs you have. Supports and Guidance sizing is very differently. Of the Supports I have, I had to go 1 full size down. Guidance i go TTS. Many have suggested .5 down, but it's too tight for me.

HAL's are Supports and they're probably going run huge. Adidas is very inconsistent with their sizing, so bear that in mind, too.
All of my EQTs are 9.5s, but the Concepts EQT Boost are the only ones that are snug.  But upon further inspection, the non-Boost pairs are all Supports except the Footpatrol Cushions.

Thanks for clarifying, though - I'll keep that in mind if I grab a Guidance.

Y'all need to state what type of EQTs you have. Supports and Guidance sizing is very differently. Of the Supports I have, I had to go 1 full size down. Guidance i go TTS. Many have suggested .5 down, but it's too tight for me.

HAL's are Supports and they're probably going run huge. Adidas is very inconsistent with their sizing, so bear that in mind, too.
All of my EQTs are 9.5s, but the Concepts EQT Boost are the only ones that are snug.  But upon further inspection, the non-Boost pairs are all Supports except the Footpatrol Cushions.

Thanks for clarifying, though - I'll keep that in mind if I grab a Guidance.
No worries. I just didn't want y'all to accidentally buy boats and lose money trying to off them lol. The CNCPTS EQTs, I had to go .5 up. TTS would have worked, but a little more snug than I liked.

Quick review of some of the Ronnie Fieg Supports. Baits fit the same way:

The Concepts irked me, because I have the White/Green EQT Boost from the first drop back in January, and those are 9.5 and fit me perfectly.  So I didn't even think about changing up for Concepts.  I can wear them with thin socks, but still not the same.

The Concepts irked me, because I have the White/Green EQT Boost from the first drop back in January, and those are 9.5 and fit me perfectly.  So I didn't even think about changing up for Concepts.  I can wear them with thin socks, but still not the same.
Same with thin socks. Actually worked for the better. I waited to buy the Sage Greens. Bought from Barneys, sent back because of the aforementioned "snugness", saw the 10 on Barnye's for weeks, went to buy, all gone. Bought the 10 from Bait, then a few sales hit at Proper and Xhibition, cancelled the Bait order and got 2 pairs at $120 a piece from the 2 former shops. Once I had the shoe in hand, it was a double up pair for me.

Alphabounce HPC

Those is dope. Just looks too bulky for my taste.

That is definately the appeal for this sneaker. It is oversized and super exaggerated . Borderline high fashion clown shoes. But man oh man they look good on feet ! And that leather ! Buttery soft ... I can see why Adidas is charging $1000 retail.

That is definately the appeal for this sneaker. It is oversized and super exaggerated . Borderline high fashion clown shoes. But man oh man they look good on feet ! And that leather ! Buttery soft ... I can see why Adidas is charging $1000 retail.
Curious to know how sizing is like for those Rick Mastondons.

Curious to know how sizing is like for those Rick Mastondons.

I did a lot of research before buying and was told to size up because it runs small. I sized up .5 and it was a little too big .i have a lot of wiggle room but it is still wearable . several youtube reviews told to size up so i did....i think they just have wide feet. I totally could have done tts.

Back
Top Bottom