Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Kind of surprised the EQT Ultra CNYs are sitting on ADC right now. I guess people don't like the $250 price, huh? With my 40% I couldn't pass 'em up for $150, though. I think I may have bought them just for the box, though, lol...

Would've liked to have grabbed the red Inikis, too, though. Those would've been like $70. Hopefully they restock 
nerd.gif

Kind of surprised the EQT Ultra CNYs are sitting on ADC right now. I guess people don't like the $250 price, huh? With my 40% I couldn't pass 'em up for $150, though. I think I may have bought them just for the box, though, lol...

Would've liked to have grabbed the red Inikis, too, though. Those would've been like $70. Hopefully they restock 
nerd.gif
The price point drives people away and also many other things are dropping as well in the coming week and month.

LAWD I did not expect it to be this difficult but FINALLY scored on a pair of Gray Iniki from WestNYC. 

Sheesh...it appears like Gray is the most limited for some reason. 
They're all GR. Expect ongoing restocks

just ordered a pair of stan smith boost... praying to God they are not like the superstar boost.  i returned those with the quickness

Last edited:

just ordered a pair of stan smith boost... praying to God they are not like the superstar boost.  i returned those with the quickness
They aren't.  That piece of boost that sticks out on the side of those Superstars killed the pair.  The leather on the Stans is way nicer too.

hows the comfort?? comparable to nmds?
Similar but different.  The boost/sole is all the same but these aren't mesh or PM, so they don't mold to your foot like an NMD.  I like these because they crazy comfortable for a shoe that doesn't have that runner aesthetic.  

They aren't.  That piece of boost that sticks out on the side of those Superstars killed the pair.  The leather on the Stans is way nicer too.

Similar but different.  The boost/sole is all the same but these aren't mesh or PM, so they don't mold to your foot like an NMD.  I like these because they crazy comfortable for a shoe that doesn't have that runner aesthetic.  
REPPED. thanks bro!

Anyone know where I can get these for retail?  Size 8.5 or 9 - and are these TTS?  I'm 8.5 TTS (8 NMD PK, 8.5 UB 3.0)

Style BA8322

Last edited:
How did you size you SS boosts in comparison to other boost models?

Tempted to pick up the SS boosts but rather wait it out til the Pharrell joints drop.

Yeah, not sure if I want them or Inikis next. Need to see some better CWs of the Inikis first, tho. The white pair I saw posted somewhere here looks good.

Just picked up the triple black EQT ADVs.  Anyone else have a problem with the tongue bunching up high on the ankle?  Right below the second lace hole for me. My upper foot is too fat I guess.  Can't really see it with the laces tied, but still bugs me.  

Last edited:
I think my foot is too TALL, not too wide.  Also difficult to get in (not like say a nike hyperrev 2016, but still tight). 

Back
Top Bottom