Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anybody got a adidas code they are not using that I can use? I already signed up for the 15% awhile ago. Thanks in advance

Basically how's the fit ? TTS? 1/2 down? Up? And comments on comfort 

Cheers man 

I go half-down on all Tubulars, and might even be able to go a full size down but haven't tried it because I have wide feet and awful bunions. So to give you an idea of my sizing: Tubulars 9.5, ZX Flux 9.5, EQT 9.5, UB 10, NMD 10, AJ1 10, AM1 10.5, GL3/GLV 10.5/11.

Comfort's pretty good. I'm a bit spoiled by Boost now, but the Tubular sole is pretty comfy and PK is PK - it's always great. The one thing I wish was different is the full-channel sole. I wish they had the sole of newer Tubular Xs with that extra spot under the ball of the foot, because the full-channel groove can be kinda tricky to drive with.

I go half-down on all Tubulars, and might even be able to go a full size down but haven't tried it because I have wide feet and awful bunions. So to give you an idea of my sizing: Tubulars 9.5, ZX Flux 9.5, EQT 9.5, UB 10, NMD 10, AJ1 10, AM1 10.5, GL3/GLV 10.5/11.

Comfort's pretty good. I'm a bit spoiled by Boost now, but the Tubular sole is pretty comfy and PK is PK - it's always great. The one thing I wish was different is the full-channel sole. I wish they had the sole of newer Tubular Xs with that extra spot under the ball of the foot, because the full-channel groove can be kinda tricky to drive with.
Thanks for the info 

When did you changed your avi ? Confused af at first 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info 

When did you changed your avi ? Confused af at first 
laugh.gif
Lol, I changed off the chick from Agents of Shield a couple mos ago. Had Wonder Woman from Batman v Superman for a while, and switched to the current Hughes Catwoman cover a couple of weeks back. One of my favorite covers of all time....

Anyone have any idea how the adidas pusha t black market size. I wear a size 10.5 in adidas Stan smith and a 10.5 in most new balance, go true to size or .5 down.

Any release date info on the new Pharrell collabs?  I thought other than resale value, the Human Race shoes were pretty gross, but these all grey seem tolerable.

The golf one he has seems ok too.

Brought these out today primeknit superstars with all black everything outfit from Stampd. I got several compliments from random strangers. Truly is neck breaking.

Back
Top Bottom