tfl-adidas-temper-run-london-12.jpg

adidas EQT Support Mid ADV
Release Date: November 1st, 2018
$120
Color: Purple/Energy Ink/Core Black
Style Code: B37457

adidas-eqt-support-mid-adv-B37457-1.jpg

adidas-eqt-support-mid-adv-B37457-2.jpg

These are clean. Loving da camo print & color way.

Really like them but didnt get them because i dont know when id wear them vs the orange ones, both colours are loud and can only be worn with certain items.

I actually have both. Both are pretty good tbh!

Yeah they're nice,

nice, got the TW and oranges, got my eye on the yellows but also liking the purples and triple blacks, dope shoe

for sure, ppl sleep on em but they're gonna go down as one of the better models to emerge in 2018.

How do the Temper runs fit? are they half size down like the yung 1?
My STA x Temper Runs finally came in. Pics will be posted later. IMO, the Temper Run fits TTS for an average footer. They do feel long enough, and the toe box is plenty roomy. I don’t own a pair of Yung 1’s, but I do own Ultra Techs in which I had to size down...they were too long. Still, I’d go TTS with Temper Runs. If they feel narrow, a simple relacing should do the trick.

Edit: I don’t think it’s been mentioned, but in addition to the flat laces, you get (3) round laces in the box.

Last edited:
Went half size down in the Sobakov’s as suggested...didn’t think the toe box would be so narrow. Stick to TTS.

Anyone know how the Quesense fit? Specifically the Solebox pair. I think I remember someone saying they fit big but I can’t find that again. Thanks in advance.

Anyone know how the Quesense fit? Specifically the Solebox pair. I think I remember someone saying they fit big but I can’t find that again. Thanks in advance.

I actually went up a .05 (flat feet here). Shoe was too exact, no wiggle room.

Back
Top Bottom