Adidas ORIGINALS updates

E7AQnd8XoAQn8qa.jpg

Got my order in…Do they come with the purple laces or is that a 1 off thing?

Forgot I submitted for the SW just hit on them via confirmed app... (only app I hit nowadays but that's another story) ..cant wait to see what they look like in hand

Grabbed some Forum 84 lows from Selfridges but the sizing had me confused. Their chart says a UK9 is a US10 and an EU 42 (which should be a US9). When you choose sizes though, it says UK9/EU43 (which is the size I ordered, hoping thats a 9.5). Anyone can elaborate?

I looked in some NB’s I had, its a 9.5 which is a UK9.

Where did you order from?

Got the pair from Witherspoon site which he confirmed for the purple laces, then I have a pair coming from SNS…Neither shipped yet though:rolleyes

Entered 2 raffles thinking these were going to be hard to get.

Ended up winning both but didn't receive a notice until after I ordered on release day.

Feature raffle still hasn't shown up yet.

End order on the right.

Concepts order on the left (with the pre creased toe box).

Dope in hand and on foot.

Went TTS.

Mine just arrived from bbcicecream and the purple laces are included if anyone is still waiting to receive their pair from them.

Anyone still waiting for their SW X Adidas x Disney sneakers to come in? I won on confirmed for my homegirl 2 saturdays ago & still haven't received them. They were out for delivery on the fedex truck last tuesday but the status now reads pending. I can't imagine someone wanting to steal these. They def not some money maker or a coveted item.

Anyone still waiting for their SW X Adidas x Disney sneakers to come in? I won on confirmed for my homegirl 2 saturdays ago & still haven't received them. They were out for delivery on the fedex truck last tuesday but the status now reads pending. I can't imagine someone wanting to steal these. They def not some money maker or a coveted item.

mine came in a day earlier than estimated. i would say hit up fedex, but their reps only seem to know about as much as what you or I can see tracking pages on their website.

Back
Top Bottom