Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Disappointed the Grinch Forums sold out, not surprised though smh…..wanted a pair, oh well

Edit- was able to cop from the Adidas app.
The Kobe 6 Grinch will forever be an all time favorite. But Adidas did it better with the Forum low, IMO. It’s the small things….the packaging, lace jewels, material, and the hangtag!!

Last edited:
Failed earlier on Grinch's, but got through on Adidas.com.
Also....these came in. Leather is so nice.
20221201_132030.jpg

Are people really going for these Grinches because they like the look of the shoe…or because they’ve got a cool concept and are kinda limited?

Not saying they’re not good shoes.

…just curious.

Are people really going for these Grinches because they like the look of the shoe…or because they’ve got a cool concept and are kinda limited?

…just curious.
Honestly, I had no clue if they were limited or not. Didn’t even try to gauge if there was hype for em. From the little I did see, it seemed some would stay away due to their love for the Kobe 6 Grinch. The Forum, low or high, is a nice sneaker…a classic. The Grinch concept is perfectly presented. Me…saw em, liked em, got em! The Kobe 6 is easily in my top ten, but the Forum low is the better version of the Grinch.

…just curious.
I actually like the concept and I love the colorway/Forum's.

…just curious.
I never understood the hate they were getting. Forums are solid sneakers and the concept was well done from the box to the actual shoe. I was actually surprised these didn't "sit" because of all the negative comments I saw

I never understood the hate they were getting. Forums are solid sneakers and the concept was well done from the box to the actual shoe. I was actually surprised these didn't "sit" because of all the negative comments I saw
The hate comes from angry kanye stans upset that ye was kicked out from adidas

Back
Top Bottom