Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Ivy Park Kobe's are dope to me for the most part, the only thing I don't like is the peanut butter color on the midsole... but I can work with that.

Sometimes ivy park stuff gets more than 1 colorway, sometimes it doesn't but I'd like to see a black based take on them.

dieter-bohlen-blue-system-in-august-1990-in-ibiza-usage-worldwide-PK3RG7.jpg

You would think that Adidas would use the Weatherspoon Orketros to capitalize on their Confirmed App (EXCLUSIVE) over the bad press of SNKRS , by making every "entry" and exclusive Confirmed App, a "pre-order" and have therefore W's for all who enter.

Wouldnt that be a smart business move.

Also, most headz are copping for - straight to feet - purposes and *not resale*.

Consider the re-branding of the re-birth of these OG silo's (in a post kanye world) is esentially what this "mini capsule influencers: such as weatherspoon and Fear of God dude...can piggy back off of that and capture some of that valuable marketshare (which has been lost post kanye).

Seems like a smart move for the 3 stripes in the chess game of sneaker marketshare.

I imagine they kept the SWs on confirmed to remind people that confirmed exists…and since other SW collabs have sat, they prob kept the numbers limited this time around. But I hope everyone who wants a pair gets a pair.

Back
Top Bottom