Adidas ORIGINALS updates

094534.jpg

For the first round of the consortium cup matchups I went with...

Overkill over Nicekicks
END over Hanon
Foot Patrol over Xhibtion
BAIT over Extra Butter
Commonwealth over BSTN
Kasina over Hal Studios
Carnival over Sneaker Politics
Mita Sneakers over Offspring

Nice AF! All of em are dope, definitely can’t choose be jus happy with one or three if I strike out.

Most of them whack. Nice Kicks is my steez, good colorblocking and easy colors. People like the Hanon one from reading the comments, that one is ok. END is alright, EB is ok too if it didnt have their logo on the back its be ebtter.

The hell did BTSN do? Looks like the regular white Samba. :lol: Edit: nvm I didnt see the post under it.

Most of them whack. Nice Kicks is my steez, good colorblocking and easy colors. People like the Hanon one from reading the comments, that one is ok. END is alright, EB is ok too if it didnt have their logo on the back its be ebtter.

The hell did BTSN do? Looks like the regular white Samba. :lol: Edit: nvm I didnt see the post under it.
most of the pictures on confirmed don't do them justice. extra butter would have been 3x better without that ugly logo.

Attachments

• e208e1208.jpg
    e208e1208.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 8w08w0.jpg
    8w08w0.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 30
  • e80wq8.jpg
    e80wq8.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 46

Nice Kicks are dope. You don’t like the Offsprings or Kasina’s? Those are dope too.

also not sure why HAL did a superstar it was over for them from the start :lol::lol:
Said the same thing. I like HAL but I was like “c’mon now?!”

Back
Top Bottom