Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I love how 2 years ago I was in here getting called a fake adidas head cuz I was only into sambas/gazelles/spezials meanwhile everyone else was on the Forum hype.

Times change I get it and fashion is trendy, but ya.

Gazelles for $190 is a dam joke though. Adidas trying too hard right now.

I was only into those shoes cuz they satisfied my love for kicks and colorways without having to drop $200. Sambas, spezials were like $70-90 just a few years ago.

Inflation is wack lol

feature image
INVINCEBLE-DAYZ-adidas-Campus-2023-07.jpg
INVINCEBLE-DAYZ-adidas-Campus-2023-03.jpg
INVINCEBLE-DAYZ-adidas-Campus-2023-05.jpg
INVINCEBLE-DAYZ-adidas-Campus-2023-01.jpg
INVINCEBLE-DAYZ-adidas-Campus-2023-06.jpg
INVINCEBLE-DAYZ-adidas-Campus-2023-02.jpg
INVINCEBLE-DAYZ-adidas-Campus-2023-08.jpg
INVINCEBLE-DAYZ-adidas-Campus-2023-04.jpg
INVINCEBLE-DAYZ-adidas-Campus-2023-09.jpg
INVINCEBLE-DAYZ-adidas-Campus-2023-010.jpg

I love how 2 years ago I was in here getting called a fake adidas head cuz I was only into sambas/gazelles/spezials meanwhile everyone else was on the Forum hype.

I was only into those shoes cuz they satisfied my love for kicks and colorways without having to drop $200. Sambas, spezials were like $70-90 just a few years ago.

Inflation is wack lol
Are you referring to some special Gazelles? Regular gazelles are $100 now

Inflation is wack lol
It wasn’t even two years ago this became the Forum thread. They’ll only ride the wave for a time. Sambas and Gazelles are forever. At least adidas is doing the right thing and continually restocking black and white Sambas for $100.

samba
gazelle
spezial
forum
rivalry
iiinfinity
crazy 8
if adidas dont capatalize on these then its all on em

Back
Top Bottom