Adidas ORIGINALS updates

1998-Nat-Youth_002459-scaled.jpg

People don't just make a pre-order on a whim.

It's wasting precious factory up-time and resources on the supply chain.
Obviously he has to look at the numbers, submissions. Based on those numbers alone will be indicative of minimums to make not just 1 run but 3 runs.

Yep..they get the interest free loan one can certainly look at it this way. Hence pre-order. And you get the shoe assured.

(unless of course some shenaligans or unlucky ones that didn't , looking at you Teddy.)

I'm surprised how little marketing there is with these sambas on adidas'. you have a big collab in your hands and little to no advertising on your end.

I'm surprised how little marketing there is with these sambas on adidas'. you have a big collab in your hands and little to no advertising on your end.
They haven’t promoted any of their collabs with Fieg. Maybe it is in Ronnie’s contract that he gets to promote and release them exclusively

how are folks sizing the clarks x adidas? i see the site says TTS adidas, for me I wear 12 in ultraboosts but 11.5 in the classic models

what happened to this silhouette? i expected these to be bigger but then all we got was a yu gi oh collab and a hello kitty

Back
Top Bottom