Adidas ORIGINALS updates

gettyimages-462701274-2048x2048.jpg

I thought these images werent public yet (told me embargo til the 15th) but apparently they are. Doing work with HS on the cream pair, just got em in today and they look pretty good in person. The white I think looks better but god taking pics of white leather shoes is a PITA sometimes with how easily it over exposes so maybe its better that I have the cream.

IMG_1002.jpeg

Last edited:
I thought these images werent public yet (told me embargo til the 15th) but apparently they are. Doing work with HS on the cream pair, just got em in today and they look pretty good in person. The white I think looks better but god taking pics of white leather shoes is a PITA sometimes with how easily it over exposes so maybe its better that I have the cream.

IMG_1002.jpeg
Top pair hard.

Also the Oberg sambas are up for raffle. Need the baby blue bad

IMG_1002.jpeg
Liking both!

Man, what a night. Huge F&F turnout for the Unheardof launch, and it was beautiful to see what he did for his little sister. Didn't take many pics, but most of us were overwhelmed by what we saw. And so was Adidas. Hope Erika is proud.

PXL_20230610_011706691.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230610_011649436.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230609_215902917.jpg
The F&F pairs come with the keychain and pen? That’s nice!!

Man, what a night. Huge F&F turnout for the Unheardof launch, and it was beautiful to see what he did for his little sister. Didn't take many pics, but most of us were overwhelmed by what we saw. And so was Adidas. Hope Erika is proud.

PXL_20230610_011706691.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230610_011649436.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230609_215902917.jpg
Sounds like an amazing experience especially after reading their IG post.

Definitely copped when they dropped. Some sizes have sold out especially size 9.5. Congratulations to UnheardOf on this successful drop.

Sounds like an amazing experience especially after reading their IG post.

Definitely copped when they dropped. Some sizes have sold out especially size 9.5. Congratulations to UnheardOf on this successful drop.

Looks like kids sizes and 10.5-11.5, 13 are all that's left at this point. They're smoking.

Anybody that missed out on the Unheardof drop, it looks like they put the remaining stock from the installation up. Not exactly sure what's left, but all sizes are back up at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom