Adidas ORIGINALS updates

image.jpg

Arrived today from UPNYC. I guess you can say this purchase as well a lot of my most recent purchases kind of signify where I’m at in the sneaker culture at the moment and versatility/variety is a huge factor for sure.

See link below

CNCPTS got bofe colors team

Last edited:
image.jpg

Arrived today from UPNYC. I guess you can say this purchase as well a lot of my most recent purchases kind of signify where I’m at in the sneaker culture at the moment and versatility/variety is a huge factor for sure.
Absolutely nothing wrong with GR shells. I much prefer the 82 mold but I can’t do the off white.

Conductors have arrived and they are perfect. I've wanted a pair for so long, and red/blue on white is my jam. If I had a custom pair made for me there'd be almost no difference. Shout out to Erniepunk, Sneaker Queen, Defy NY, Tommy Triggah and everyone else involved in bringing these back.

conductors-1200x.jpg

Last edited:
This probably belongs in the washed thread, but I tried on the Infinity's today at the SoHo originals store, and it felt like I was wearing space boots :lol: I was planning to cop, but they felt so heavy on foot.

It's a cool looking shoe though

Back
Top Bottom