Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Not too bad. I wonder if they plan on droppin these or not since it seems the other boutiques have had their designs in production early this year?

I dont think any of the consortium pairs dropped, they shoudda just dropped them all instead of making it some kind of comp.

Swear I saw some of the comp pairs were releasing next month. Probably all smoke & mirrors.

I dont even understand how that comp worked, it was so confusing. Id assume the overall winner would have their pair produced but it seems like multiple stores are releasing theirs anyway? :lol:

Alrighty, finally got the go-ahead to talk a little more about the Unheardof x Adidas Grandma's Couch Rivalry Low. F&F release will be Friday 11/3 and I believe the full public launch will be Saturday 11/4. Not sure how the public release will work, but likely similar to the Erika's Poem launch where a few will be set aside for online launch. When I hear more, I'll definitely post. Here's a sneak peek at the special packaging (all pairs will come in this box).

Screenshot_20231023-224555.png
Is that a zip-off clear plastic cover for the box? :lol:

Man, y'all are some weirdos. Nobody is "sneak leaking" anything. I'm aware the shoes are out there. I posted pics of them in here lol. Came in here to post the official release date because it has changed a handful of times over the last couple of months and I was told to wait until it was 100%. Idk if he wants a super detailed close-up of the packaging out yet, so I posted what I posted.

I really wish some of y'all knew how sensitive some of this info can be, sometimes literally right up to the second they release depending on the shoe. I watched it happen in real time with the Nasty Boys SBs. But by all means, y'all keep acting entitled to your sneaker info and I'll choose to keep in good graces with my people that allow me access to said info.

I dont even understand how that comp worked, it was so confusing. Id assume the overall winner would have their pair produced but it seems like multiple stores are releasing theirs anyway? :lol:
there's 4 rounds and each brand/store that advances to the next round gets their shoe made. the overall winner of the competition gets 4 shoes made. not that hard to understand.

Man, y'all are some weirdos. Nobody is "sneak leaking" anything. I'm aware the shoes are out there. I posted pics of them in here lol. Came in here to post the official release date because it has changed a handful of times over the last couple of months and I was told to wait until it was 100%. Idk if he wants a super detailed close-up of the packaging out yet, so I posted what I posted.

I really wish some of y'all knew how sensitive some of this info can be, sometimes literally right up to the second they release depending on the shoe. I watched it happen in real time with the Nasty Boys SBs. But by all means, y'all keep acting entitled to your sneaker info and I'll choose to keep in good graces with my people that allow me access to said info.

Keep it, no one really checkin for em anyways. Rivalries just isnt a popular shoe, no matter how they get dressed up.

Very tempted by those Kith Handball joints, but I got way too many predominately white shoes over the last year. If they would have given me the same build and material quality with some fall colors, decision would have been more difficult.

damn I swore I posted this yesterday. might have posted it in another thread :lol::lol:
but these joints better than RF clarks samba

damn I swore I posted this yesterday. might have posted it in another thread :lol::lol:
but these joints better than RF clarks samba

None them joints better than the RF sambas but I think we been through that convo already. :lol: Pink ones are cool, the pink GR's that released a couple months ago better than those though. I do want the cow print one. The other 2 hot trash.

Back
Top Bottom