Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Screenshot_20240112_013902_Chrome.jpg

What size? I can try to check for you. F&F launch was nuts last night, and from what I've been told, there's been a steady line all day today. If they end up with anything left when they close up shop tomorrow, I'd bet they'll throw them up on the site.
You got any idea if unheardof will drop a collab this year?

They're dope. I think I still have an old pair or Margiela reps in storage so I wouldn't cop these, but their a good alternative.

Not sure what I think of sl72s
I like them and apparently they are a great retro of the original. I have a. 40% off coupon for Adidas so I’ll be ordering the green and blue pair to see how they are. If I like them I’ll keep them if not I’ll send them back.

Not sure why this is here but it's tough for me to trust modern numbers when physical album sales aren't really factored into the equation. I don't care what song it is or what album it is or what artists it is.....it will ALWAYS mean more to pay money for a physical album than to stream a song. That's like me creating an international chain of restaurants that sold unlimited hamburger meals for a $20 per month subscription and then comparing myself to McDonalds and Burger King. Sloppy analogy but you get my point. It ain't the same. It's given away for free. It doesn't mean nothing. But it doesn't mean the same as selling your work and getting millions of people to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom