Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Unheardof F&F party was great last night. Huge turnout and the majority of the F&F stock sold through. They had a pretty giant lineup this morning for the in-store exclusives, and the online release smoked. Zero pics from last night as the release wasn't really conducive to photos, but here's one from this morning that one of the fellas sent me...

Screenshot_20241025-115104.png

Guess some of ya can't be fly as me. finna wear my crocbas everywhere i go :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Bless us with an on feet papi

Unheardof F&F party was great last night. Huge turnout and the majority of the F&F stock sold through. They had a pretty giant lineup this morning for the in-store exclusives, and the online release smoked. Zero pics from last night as the release wasn't really conducive to photos, but here's one from this morning that one of the fellas sent me...

Screenshot_20241025-115104.png
So glad to see this! Unheardof is on a great run.

I reserved the sambas and superstars at my one local. My whole order got scrapped bc some K-pop idol who rocks my size came in dunking on my peasant life. I called my other team was able to scoop the superstars.

The sambas are amazing in person btw (just not a need for me). Will prob circle back for tab. The navy kinda meh in person.
IMG_3218.jpeg

Do not view if you haven’t seen Smile 2
My reaction when that final scene started…
View attachment 3301462
Can’t lie, movie played me. Trying to put it together based on my knowledge of the first movie tricked me lol. Thinking back the mom should’ve been the give away. I deadass yelled out “bruh don’t tell me this b**** been on stage the whole time, wearing the exact outfit she didn’t want to…..Hol up, OH 💩!!!”
how will this affect lebron's legacy

Back
Top Bottom