Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Social just sent the invoice and called to let me know they sent it. Really surprised. Thought I was screwed

Thanks for info, premier didn't have 9.5 or ten so I copped a 9 for my homeboy and just missed out on undefeated... It's all good tho. Thanks for all those who helped!

first time seeing these...best colorway so far imo

edit: they are women's...damnnit

Last edited:
I can't get down with the SL Loops.  I just don't like the silo at all.

Still waiting for the print miadidas flux to show up

This.

I was playing with MiAdidas Flux and I like how the midsole and outsole can have different colors. Makes for some interesting combinations.

I don't know if anyone here messes with the clima series (and I realize they're not Originals), but I found a couple that I could never find stateside (until now). Both pics are from the sellers:

Climawarm Ride (I think that's the proper name, and I don't think they released here).

Climacool CC1 (OG I believe; the retros were released last year in Euro exclusives)

I don't know if anyone here messes with the clima series (and I realize they're not Originals), but I found a couple that I could never find stateside (until now). Both pics are from the sellers:

Climawarm Ride (I think that's the proper name, and I don't think they released here).

I've seen this shoe listed as the climawarm ride on ebay, but it was listed as climawarm oscillate at the outlet by me in 2011 or 2012. the outlet had two colors - black/grey/electric green/blue and grey/red/orange. the red/orange clashed & looked goofy to me. it looked i should've bought the black/grey/green/blue...

side view of grey/red/orange laceup here (i think the zip version might have had the colors reversed, but I'm not sure):
http://www.findanyshoes.info/images/shoes2/ADg41469_thum1_177_2095_25531.jpg

it was also released in a laceup version, which was easier to find & had more colorways, but the zip version has a better overall appearance with the textured lines.

black/grey/green/blue oscillate here:
http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ty/crazysneaker/2011-11-09/U6685P6T12D5822360F45DT20111109125842.jpg

the laceup women's version had a few pretty nice colorways with teal/seafoam, grey/seafoam, and grey/purple. the best men's coloway i saw was all black.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom