Adidas ORIGINALS updates

solefreedom1013 solefreedom1013 thanks man, the link seems to be working for me.

Here are some more 2015 silhouettes that also look fire :smokin :smokin :smokin

naTXJzL.jpg

wXp16A1.jpg

aR46jdw.jpg

It's more like a mashup of the qasa and the zx 7000
and imo mixed with design cues from jordan 3's, grid 9k's, and the GLV. I'm pretty amped for this release to come through. 110 also sounds like a reasonable price. 

So what I'm trying to figure out here is, are any of these designed by Kanye?  I think I saw a picture with the Tubulars with Kanye's face next to them.  I thought it might be photoshopped.

So what I'm trying to figure out here is, are any of these designed by Kanye?  I think I saw a picture with the Tubulars with Kanye's face next to them.  I thought it might be photoshopped.

If anything, it looks like he might have designed a couple colorways. Definitely not his personal shoe.

Just noticed that Boost cushioning tucked away in the midsole of those Tubuluars (or whatever those grey/blue and black/pink models are up there) :pimp:

Last edited:

some of these new zx models are ok - like the recent zx zero & zxz 930. this one? not so much.

wish they'd just put the zx 7000, which is the influence for this new design, out in the USA instead. I hope some of you guys dig this new model. hopefully between this & the flux, the regular zx line gains a larger audience. I was happy to see adidas.com put up 3 great zx8000 colorways last month - they need to keep it up.

i like the adidas Porsche tubular more than this new model, but this will be significantly cheaper than the Porsche line.

adidas Porsche tubular

Last edited:
Anyone have any word of when the tech supers are supposed to come to the US, specifically the mint toes/orange toes

Not sure if they're going to since they're women's and don't think Adidas is very strong in the US in terms of women's sneakers, but maybe I'm wrong.

hey guys sorry for another sizing question, but i wear a US 8 in NB 998, Gel Saga and ZX Flux, 8.5 in Flyknit and Roshes, what size should i go for for the pure boosts?

Back
Top Bottom