Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Adidas rod laver best $20.00 I ever spent

So I got the monochrome prisms and I love em and I'm thinking about copping the prisms, but they just look so flashy, and out there in pics IMO, if you know what I mean, do they look that way in person? Thanks.

So I got the monochrome prisms and I love em and I'm thinking about copping the prisms, but they just look so flashy, and out there in pics IMO, if you know what I mean, do they look that way in person? Thanks.
You will not be disappointed.

I think I'm going to go for the EQT Micropacers. If I wear a 12 in Air Max 1s should I be good with a 12 in these?

Last edited:
What will be the resale price on the EQT Micropacers? I really want a pair but no way am I paying the current eBay prices.

Did anyone get the tennis supers that dropped recently? They look great, I am curious about fit since it seems sizing is all over the place recently.

does anybody have a list of adidas consortium stores (esp in north america?) 

I know ubiq, packer shoes, and undefeated offhand, are there any others?

Some Flux ids I made. Thought I'd share. Wanted to go for a ice theme. Went for an iceberg on the first one and a snowy forest for the second. Really wish I could order them tho!

How come Bdga had the Primeknits for 120 but Sneaker Politics is saying they'll be 180? Missed my size.

Back
Top Bottom