Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Thanks!  ..

FWIW - FRIENDS works now and it does work on discounted items also 
smile.gif

No problem!

I just tried the coupon and it did work on the New Years Tubulars

Here is my take on the sizing for the EQT Guidance and the Tubulars. My TTS is US8. I got the HAL TTS, because that was the only size left when I ordered. They fit just right with some wiggle room. I got the solebox in a US7.5 (half size down). The fit is very snug. I can only wear thin socks with it. The Tubulars are a size US7 (full size down) and they fit perfect. I laid out various sizes of my shoes for comparison.

Tubular (full size down)

solebox (half size down for snug fit)

HAL (TTS)

Salmon Sole (TTS)

Rose Gold (half size up)

Huarache (full size up)

the superstars "made in france" release on the weekend could easily be an instant cop IF they had reasonable price. with that price they are insta pass.

i ordered 2 pairs that are coming in friday….one is half size down and the other tts…but i have wide feet……was thinking id be fine with the tts but now I'm a lil worried considering i have extremely wide feet 
nerd.gif
adidas sizing is weird. Tried to give yall a heads up when i said TTS fits snug but ok. I'd recommend if you want them to be comfortable all around go a half size up..

Does the coupon work on customs? Thinking about making some custom fluxs and I'm at work so can't find out until late tonight.

i ordered 2 pairs that are coming in friday….one is half size down and the other tts…but i have wide feet……was thinking id be fine with the tts but now I'm a lil worried considering i have extremely wide feet 
nerd.gif
You might struggle with the size down but it's all subjective to how you wear your shoes

Does the coupon work on customs? Thinking about making some custom fluxs and I'm at work so can't find out until late tonight.
yes.. just tried it for you.... only downside is customs dont qualify for free shipping... but that 30% off does knock the price wayy down.... 

those all red fluxes have my name written all over them... hot diggity dawg 

Last edited:
i ordered 2 pairs that are coming in friday….one is half size down and the other tts…but i have wide feet……was thinking id be fine with the tts but now I'm a lil worried considering i have extremely wide feet :nerd:
Thought of using the exact same approach with em SL Mocs but they show no signs of flying off the shelves, so I grabbed just the tan/wheat pair for a start. Then base the second purchase on this first.

And SNS came through with em white consortiums. Pardon me while I flex some.

Y'all ninjas capable of taking your own on-foot pics; You Da Real MVP.

Last edited:

coming back regarding EQT guidance.. got HAL and solebox in size 11US..while my usual TTS(I take as TTS my general nike size) is 11.5US. I think the optimal size for the EQTs is the 11US(half down from TTS)..there is no much space in the toebox area and they don't run long at all. their problem is the weird heel shape...their fitting reminds me of torsion integral S I got last year..the sneaker freaker coolab(these shoes run huge...i went 1 full size down and the heel is still weird..but those were superlong too). I think if i had gove 1 full size down in the EQTs I would have a problem in the toebox area..so I am fine with the half size down I went. I have to say that HAL pair fits sliightly smaller than SB.. anyway, the thing for sure is that this model is not for me feet.these were the first and last EQT guidance I got.

regarding quality they are fine..nice leathers(and lots of plastic mesh)..no matter how nice they are they are not worth 1 dollar over retail.

between the 2 colorways HAL is way better than Solebox.......but that's just my opinion!
Fit is definitely weird around the heel lol

I definitely messed up with the sizing on the solebox . If anyone needs a size 9.5 pm me , they arrive tomorrow.

Maybe it's my foot or I've been buying the wrong size all my life but the Solebox fit me extremely well. I stuck to my tts which is a uk11 (us11.5). I usually wear a uk11 (uk12) in most nikes. I do have quite a wide foot though.

Maybe it's my foot or I've been buying the wrong size all my life but the Solebox fit me extremely well. I stuck to my tts which is a uk11 (us11.5). I usually wear a uk11 (uk12) in most nikes. I do have quite a wide foot though.
it's your foot.

I have a narrow foot and they are big on me.

yes.. just tried it for you.... only downside is customs dont qualify for free shipping... but that 30% off does knock the price wayy down.... 

those all red fluxes have my name written all over them... hot diggity dawg 

Thanks bro. Just got home from work and copped the all red fluxes myself.

must cop!!!!!!! But after missing Ends release and no luck with SNS, I'm gonna be stressing all day in class trying to keep up with these retailers just randomly throwing em on the site :lol:

I got you fam. I'll be at my desk all day. One screen is always reserved for nt/ personal stuff. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom