Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Why sign up for the raffle if you don't want the shoes? Just to brag?
I wanted the shoes, and did end up buying them, but I didn't expect to have to go HAM on the mc flyknit roshes immediately. When they started selling out I had to buy more pairs that I wanted to wait on.

Last edited:
I won, but am pretty sure I'm passing on them..... 

really want the Dassler Superstars this weekend and the way my account set up, $300 on shoes is being irresponsible

everyone wins their "raffles"....

it's a pretty smart marketing strategy.... not only for the shoe sales, but to gain social media followers and site hits

There's been ones I didn't win.

If they're smart the winners should be people who ordered from them in the past.

Why sign up for the raffle if you don't want the shoes? Just to brag?

Because if you're on the fence it's better to sign up and then decide you don't want them, rather than to decide later and try to worry about restocks, resellers or other stores getting them.

I've been underwhelmed by BAIT's quality compared to other collaborations. Which makes me and other hesitant.

jajajaja @ dudes trying to get $250+ for the Baits on eBay right now.....

why we gotta go through this **** with every release of EQT collabs...

same broken record....

2 months from now they'll be $20 over retail and sitting around the market just like all the rest

Anybody want an adidas code? 20% off $100 or more. Expires on the 31st. Pm me for it

edit: Gone

Last edited:

jajajaja @ dudes trying to get $250+ for the Baits on eBay right now.....

why we gotta go through this **** with every release of EQT collabs...

same broken record....

2 months from now they'll be $20 over retail and sitting around the market just like all the rest
I did the math..not worth the shipping + CA Tax MSRP that you get it for...even selling at $250 on ebay minus fees...you're only netting in about $30.  

You'll probably get yours tomorrow b
nah you have to buy until the end of today. don't know how strict they are about that though. and i already kinda felt that everybody "wins" their raffle. its a really good strategy lol people (just like me) think they are limited what makes them want them even more. but i also copped because they are just nice as **** can't wait for my pair its already shipped 
pimp.gif

the strange thing is that i did not even have to pay taxes although i live in nyc

nah you have to buy until the end of today. don't know how strict they are about that though. and i already kinda felt that everybody "wins" their raffle. its a really good strategy lol people (just like me) think they are limited what makes them want them even more. but i also copped because they are just nice as **** can't wait for my pair its already shipped :pimp:
the strange thing is that i did not even have to pay taxes although i live in nyc

You didn't pay taxes because you're out of state..us Californians have to unfortuantely

^ Thought about doubling up, but I better see how this first pair works sizing wise. Will probably get the black/gold next.

Just picked these up DS for 89 bucks on eBay. Not so humble brag but really made me happy . Probably my favorite sneakers right now...also got the black ostrich forum hi 30 anniversaries and those are fire.

Anyone thinking about copping those sweet potato or "red fox" top 10s? Caught my eye.

Back
Top Bottom