Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Don't usually wear yellow, but those Shanghais are looking good.

Do all superstars fit the same? Only pair I have are the Bape x UNDFTD

If I get the sl loops should I go a size up or down? I wear 10.5 but my adidas seelys are 11.
I jut tried on a pair of SL Loops today. 

I wear a 10.5 and tried on a 10.5.

my toes were touching the tip of the toe box.

I felt like I needed a 11 but didn't get to try one on.

Last edited:
I surprisingly got my Malts in today and they are slightly too big.  I'm hoping I can grab an 8 on the 30th, otherwise I'll just have to wear these with thicker socks.  Just for reference, I wear an 8.5 in most Nikes, except for AF1s, which is a size 8 for me.

First post here, but finally got my hands on the adidas x bape x undftd and the adidas tubular monos (size? exclusive i think?) for retail, both are very nice
happy.gif
, dont mind the asics on the side lol.

First post here, but finally got my hands on the adidas x bape x undftd and the adidas tubular monos (size? exclusive i think?) for retail, both are very nice
happy.gif
, dont mind the asics on the side lol.
Did you got half or full size down on the Undftd?

I went tts, which i regret cause they actually did run .5 size big for me

(usually wear a sz 10 in asics glv/iii and roshes/any other nikr shoes)

Size? Has some good sizes of the wheat tubular moc runner if anyone is still looking for them.

And it's going to be pretty impossible to get those pharells next weekend right?

Do we know how much they are?
I was reading about the fabric they are using and it sounds like it's going to be expensive. I need the cream ones

Last edited:
I jut tried on a pair of SL Loops today. 

I wear a 10.5 and tried on a 10.5.

my toes were touching the tip of the toe box.

I felt like I needed a 11 but didn't get to try one on.
thanx man i havent found an 11 yet just a bunch of 10.5 may have to order online

anyone in here own a pair of theses? saw these at the outlet. Adidas sl loop racer
Tried them on yesterday when I stopped by, they're ok. They're light but not as comfy as I thought they would be. Couldn't beat the price though, that additional 30% off plus I found out if you have AAA you get an additional 20% on top of it. Comes out to 36 after tax in CA. Copped the white/red polka dot Pharrell Stans for the same price though.

Back
Top Bottom