Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Woke up to the Tubular X Knit tweet, grabbed size 9s in the grey and black pairs..still deciding on the blue though

Last edited:
so are we never getting these black x knits without the adidas logo on the side

man i feel the pressure to cop the current ones on adidas before they sell out....

Last edited:
I picked up the sesame from Adidas for $126 shipped and will be denying/rejecting my package from overkill. Let it be shipped back to the sender. 

Used my trash email to sign up for newsletters and got that 15% off. Could not be beat.

They've technically sat for hours lol. Although 8.5's were selling surprisingly fast for a 4am drop. Couldn't even chance setting up another email address for the 15% off.
ah, I didnt know they been up that long. I saw it when I went to AdidasOriginal twitter click then get routed to some silly youtube back just to put the link on there. LOL

Click, click, signed up and bam done. 

I don't mean to be that guy but won't these be on heavy discount like when the tubulars dropped last year? i mean i remember the same initial frenzy and sellouts. then they began to restock colorways and they were included in all discounts. I could be completely off though.

They are the gray ones you see. ADC just did a terrible job at the photo of them.

Its these....just horribly pictured. LOL
Highly doubt it. They're completely different style codes with different product descriptions.

Adidas.com "Grey" colorway: Color Multi Solid Grey / Grey / Charcoal Solid Grey (AF5592)

vs

Overkillshop.com "Sesame" colorway: Sesame / Clay / Clay Brown (S81673)

Last edited:

Highly doubt it. They're completely different style codes with different product descriptions.

Adidas.com "Grey" colorway: Color Multi Solid Grey / Grey / Charcoal Solid Grey (AF5592)

vs

Overkillshop.com "Sesame" colorway: Sesame / Clay / Clay Brown (S81673)
Its not the first time I have dealt with this being like this. I am hoping it matches last time because I had a pair before just like this happen.

Look at this (S81673)

I am almost certain they are the same.  But no matter what I will confirm it since I have both. LOL

Last edited:
The leather strap on the ADC one is really dark where as the one pictured above is brown. I don't think it's the same shoe.

The leather strap on the ADC one is really dark where as the one pictured above is brown. I don't think it's the same shoe.
Yea  well we know one thing for sure and that is that Adidas screwed us with the thousand different similar/same colorways of the Tubular Primeknits

Sorry suckas. 

I don't like the originals logo on the side, these are looking like a winner... September 7th.

Snake Pack

Found this on IG, from the comments it sounds like the guy works at the store so this makes me think they are the same..thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom