Adidas ORIGINALS updates

my experience from the previous release: monitor the page as UNDFTD tends to restock scattered sizes at some point. If you really want a pair, Bape is releasing them online. Consortium accounts are getting their pairs next week.

hesitation will almost always leave you empty handed
these look way better than the previous release, glad they oversold that and allowed me to preorder this release :nthat:

Last edited:
my experience from the previous release: monitor the page as UNDFTD tends to restock scattered sizes at some point. If you really want a pair, Bape is releasing them online. Consortium accounts are getting their pairs next week.
Thanks.  So where is my best bet?  
hesitation will almost always leave you empty handed
these look way better than the previous release, glad they oversold that and allowed me to preorder this release
nthat.gif
Now I know. 
laugh.gif

Lol.  As soon as you told me that, they just restocked now most sizes.  Got my 9.5 

They run half size big right?  Because I'm normally a 10.

Lol.  As soon as you told me that, they just restocked now most sizes.  Got my 9.5 

They run half size big right?  Because I'm normally a 10.

nice :pimp:

i went half size smaller than my normal size too, should be fine

Last edited:
same, went with blue
cant wait to receive them; already got the tracking info since mine was preordered

same, went with blue
cant wait to receive them; already got the tracking info since mine was preordered
The black ones are nice too.  But the blue just pops more, the Bape head is in the camo.  Wear them with a plain light sand colored shirt and you're good.

The black ones are nice too.  But the blue just pops more, the Bape head is in the camo.  Wear them with a plain light sand colored shirt and you're good.

Couldn't agree more. Went with the blue. It just pops. I got enough black anyway

Edit: So it turns out I can get the Varsity Jacket pack Superstars for $47 thanks to my girl's school team code. Does anyone have them? Same questions as above: fit & quality??? They look just like the "Cameras," minus the lens numbers on the heel and at half the price...

Varsity Pack Superstars dropped to $55 on Adi.com, so I was able to order the black ones for $33 shipped w/ my girl's discount. Hope they fit...

Superstar Riot Edition

Besides the 45th anniversary drops, the Made in France joints, and some GRs, the superstar has had a forgettable year. 2014 and 2013 produced much better colorways

Back
Top Bottom