Adidas ORIGINALS updates

how do these run?

just ordered the 47 1/3 at uebervart, thanks for the heads up! might return them though if i get a 48 / 48 2/3 this weekend at solebox or some other place...

how do these run?

just ordered the 47 1/3 at uebervart, thanks for the heads up! might return them though if i get a 48 / 48 2/3 this weekend at solebox or some other place...
as they are eqt and due to the leather inliner, i assume they run big....also a friend of mine told me so after he copped instore at overkill.

i'm a tts 11.5 in adidas, went with 11 as i did with all my other retro eqts.

so maybe you're already good with the 47 1/3!

had a quick question upon sizing on the Horweens. I went TTS on the Barneys Stan Smith due to my wide feet, should I do the same with the Horweens or go .5 size down due to the leather?

Should I go .5 or full size down? I don't have a pair of these.
If they fit anything like the Bait Big Apples, I went a full size down and they fit well. I think .5 would have been too big. The Guidance I have I bought (Solebox) I went .5 down and they were too tight for my liking. Wish I stayed TTS with those.

had a quick question upon sizing on the Horweens. I went TTS on the Barneys Stan Smith due to my wide feet, should I do the same with the Horweens or go .5 size down due to the leather?

Down a half. If you have some room in the regular Stans you could squeeze into a full size down if needed imo

If they fit anything like the Bait Big Apples, I went a full size down and they fit well. I think .5 would have been too big. The Guidance I have I bought (Solebox) I went .5 down and they were too tight for my liking. Wish I stayed TTS with those.

I need to go to footlocker or somewhere too try some on. Don't wanna get the wrong size.

I need to go to footlocker or somewhere too try some on. Don't wanna get the wrong size.
That's the wise thing to do. Or find a site that does free returns. Adidas does. Plus the 30% off with the code HOOSIERS is nice, even if you'e going to return them lol.

In for those

Those> moon rock 350

Although I'll cop both lol

I don't usually F' with triple-blacks because they remind me of security guard shoes, but these.... these I might F' with.

Back
Top Bottom