Adidas ORIGINALS updates

ADC with paypal was the instant recipe. 
pimp.gif

Anyone who checked out as a guest on PP get a order confirmation from Adidas? Still haven't got mine but when I look up the order it says if processed...

I still see all the sizes up but not able to get past the captcha. Adidas out here playing putting them up literally 10 mins after I knocked out and that pump fake 
mean.gif

Congrats to all those who cooked.

son of a b... 4am really? there was a flyer that said 6pm today, from adidas. didnt expect that to stay true, but really 4am??

This is how adidas handled yet another QS release?

Slightly annoyed. Will not slander Nike for their handling procedures ever again.

They dropped around 3:05am.

Yeah, I see I'm about 3:43hrs too late...lol. I can get with random drops. Don't like a drop where most people are trying to do normal stuff...like sleep. But honestly, If everyone who wanted them cooked, I'm glad. That's what it's all about.

On to the next for me.

Last edited:
Yeah, I see I'm about 3:43hrs too late...lol. I can get with random drops. Don't like a drop where most people are trying to do normal stuff...like sleep. But honestly, If everyone who wanted them cooked, I'm glad. That's what it's all about.

On to the next for me.
i think it sucks.. but i have to applaud adidas for not going with grain.. with early links being leaked all over the internet, page monitors etc... they keep trying to change it up..  they are also avoiding epic meltdowns of their servers in the process.. even at 3 am.. they still had some hiccups... imagine if that was at an announced time, or at a status quo time... 

they are at the least doing their part to see that those that really want them get a chance...  timing sucks, but i get it, 

i got thru simply because my son had woke me up 20 mins before they dropped... complete luck... 

It's black Friday though, a lot of people are up at that time. Wasn't that farfetched

i think it sucks.. but i have to applaud adidas for not going with grain.. with early links being leaked all over the internet, page monitors etc... they keep trying to change it up..  they are also avoiding epic meltdowns of their servers in the process.. even at 3 am.. they still had some hiccups... imagine if that was at an announced time, or at a status quo time... 

they are at the least doing their part to see that those that really want them get a chance...  timing sucks, but i get it, 

i got thru simply because my son had woke me up 20 mins before they dropped... complete luck... 

I feel you, and congrats on getting thru! There's just too much other stuff for me to even be remotely upset.

It's black Friday though, a lot of people are up at that time. Wasn't that farfetched

Yup, that's true. Hadn't considered that. However, I'll never be shopping at 3am for deals. If I'm up at that time looking for things to buy, I know it's time to do something else completely. I missed out on this one, and I'm ok with taking an L.

I feel you, and congrats on getting thru! There's just too much other stuff for me to even be remotely upset.
Yup, that's true. Hadn't considered that. However, I'll never be shopping at 3am for deals. If I'm up at that time looking for things to buy, I know it's time to do something else completely. I missed out on this one, and I'm ok with taking an L.
yea I was asleep too but it's understandable, not like they dropped it at 3 am on a Tuesday with no rd

Back
Top Bottom