Release Date: Mar 8th, 2021 (Monday)
Color: N/A
Mens: $100
Style Code: FY6796

feature image
adidas-Forum-Mid-White-Blue-Black-FY6796-3.jpg
adidas-Forum-Mid-White-Blue-Black-FY6796-2.jpg
adidas-Forum-Mid-White-Blue-Black-FY6796-1.jpg

Bad Bunny's are interesting. And you can take the straps off? Huge plus lol.

Not feeling those, I did get the white and blue Forums Friday. Should have them today.

Adidas just reissued the Forum mids in triple white and the white/royal blue colorways. Got them in hand.....STRAIGHT GARBAGE. I used to give Adidas so much credit for not skimping on materials....I guess no more. The shoes feel like sneakers you used to find in a supermarket bin right before you get to the registers. Soooo disappointed. Shoes are STRAIGHT PLASTIC. Anyone one else get them in hand???

Should have them in a couple of hours

I don't find the leather to be that bad.

Last edited:
Man, I hope the Mids turn out better than the post suggests, they're my favs for years. Even got me some all whites from a Greek shop 2 years ago (what a hassle, but they were the last shop with them in stock) to have a backup pair, cause I'm rocking my first pair since 2015.
I would love to get the white-blue model.

I cannot do Forum Lows. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I like em. Esp with summer coming up. Wish the strap could be taken off, might have to just cut it or somethin unless theres a way to tuck it

Speaking of lows .... have the orbit grey lows released? Even if its passes i havent seen a date listed anywhere online. I see some EU sites saying late next week. Stockx has some for sale so i thought i missed it.

Anyone :nerd:

adidas Golden Ticket
Draw: March 13th, 10am CET to March 20th, 9:30am CET

adidas-CONFIRMED-Golden-Ticket-2.jpg

If you’re hoping to be one of the lucky few, you’ll have to enter the drawing that will go live on adidas CONFIRMED from March 13th to March 20th. Once chosen, winners will automatically win any of their currently entered draws for 30 days.

I'm just glad that sambas and forums are getting the spotlight now. superstars are the most overrated adidas sneaker of all time.
Black sambas is are up there w/ white uptowns and wheat/beef & broccoli timbs as far as shoes that are stables in NY.

adidas Forum '84 Lo
Release Date: 2021
Color: White/Orbit Grey
Mens: $110
Style Code: FY4577

feature image
adidas-Forum-84-Lo-FY4577-Store-List-4.jpg
adidas-Forum-84-Lo-FY4577-Store-List-2.jpg
adidas-Forum-84-Lo-FY4577-Store-List-5.jpg
adidas-Forum-84-Lo-FY4577-Store-List-3.jpg

Bet. This was the date i was seeing from EU sites and i could have sworn i saw the highs had a release already. Anyway im in for the lows

Both Orbit Greys were released in the US via Adidas.com on March 1. Sold out quickly.

Wonder when these will come out?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom