Adidas ORIGINALS updates

My size is currently on Nordstrom for the orbit greys, however I think I’m gonna pay resale for the blue pair instead.

Just kept getting internal server error on mobile. Only marginally better than the 450 drop which just blipped to sold out.

Oh welps. Soft L.... I wouldn't pay more than retail for bunnys - ever.

Last word, their queue system is a joke... I know going forward to just cop early if it's something I really want being sold via that trash program.

Just kept getting internal server error on mobile. Only marginally better than the 450 drop which just blipped to sold out.

Oh welps. Soft L.... I wouldn't pay more than retail for bunnys - ever.

Last word, their queue system is a joke... I know going forward to just cop early if it's something I really want being sold via that trash program.

We can all agree it's a trash app, but they did at least update this drop from a queue to a draw, which was a slightly nicer/less stressful way to take an L :lol:

We can all agree it's a trash app, but they did at least update this drop from a queue to a draw, which was a slightly nicer/less stressful way to take an L :lol:

Mines never changed from the queue... was a countdown then internal server error to enter the queue.

FYI...Nordstrom shows highs and lows Orbit Greys in stock!

GOOD LOOKS!!!!

man wish they had 12.5 guess 12 it is watch they don’t fit 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

I entered a cpl EU raffles and their conversions have 12.5 so maybe I’ll hit on those if this 12 doesn’t work

got it out tha mud.
IMG_2001.PNG

Not feeling those, I did get the white and blue Forums Friday. Should have them today.

Should have them in a couple of hours

I don't find the leather to be that bad.
I didn't find them to be leather. Other people complained on the reviews on Adidas. They did a bait and switch. That's why the pics on the site are kinda blurry. Good for you if you like them. I own multiple pairs from releases throughout the years. And owned the OGs from the 80s. Adidas was always quality materials. By comparison these are trash.

I didn't find them to be leather. Other people complained on the reviews on Adidas. They did a bait and switch. That's why the pics on the site are kinda blurry. Good for you if you like them. I own multiple pairs from releases throughout the years. And owned the OGs from the 80s. Adidas was always quality materials. By comparison these are trash.

and people like to complain 🤷‍♂️

blah blah...and I've owned multiple pairs.

The 84's have better leather, but the regular ones are just fine.

You're expecting a lot for a sneaker that is at the same price point as the original. Inflation would put this shoe over $200.

162400368_731900884355485_308367546541786900_n.jpg

I think what he means is that the blue and white iteration/version of the original forum 84 that recently restocked yesterday fell below usual adidas standards. Just look at what Nike did with the quality of dunks in 2021 as compared to last year. Guess these non-84's are watered down versions for a less critical consumer in mind.

Anyone went for the orbit greys?

and people like to complain 🤷‍♂️

blah blah...and I've owned multiple pairs.

The 84's have better leather, but the regular ones are just fine.

You're expecting a lot for a sneaker that is at the same price point as the original. Inflation would put this shoe over $200.
It's actually not the same price point. But that's another story. The quality is trash. No blah. Just trash. But if settling is your thing. Go for it champ.

Got my Orbit Grey highs today and the think the quality is great for the price. The leather is soft and supple, with a great mixture of difficult types of materials. It's miles of ahead of any Jordan 1.

Got my orbit grey lows today. As above stated the leather is nice and soft and loving the look of them. It just sucks that this is a 12 (my normal size) and while they fit I need a 12.5 for some toe room.

Luckily I picked up a 12.5 off SNS the day after I bought this 12. That pair should be here tomorrow.

Mad i didnt hit on the white/blue :smh:

20210323_230847.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom