Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Was able to cop the Squishee Superstars from Champs!! Either everyone was trying to get UNC 4s or many weren’t checking for these, thanks, lol.

What is the landing price for resell on the towelies? Only see a few sz 10's in the wild & the lowest price Ive seen is $320....

What is the landing price for resell on the towelies? Only see a few sz 10's in the wild & the lowest price Ive seen is $320....

Could definitely see them hitting $420 in the near future

02DC4D89-4058-4BDD-BDFE-2D46455D0257.jpeg

On second thought, narrow footers could go a whole size down in these.

Could definitely see them hitting $420 in the near future

02DC4D89-4058-4BDD-BDFE-2D46455D0257.jpeg

On second thought, narrow footers could go a whole size down in these.
I see what you did there.... lol
So the consensus is that these will only go up or are they just a gimmick shoe for most? I want them but not sure I should drop 300+ if they might drop in price soon...

I see what you did there.... lol
So the consensus is that these will only go up or are they just a gimmick shoe for most? I want them but not sure I should drop 300+ if they might drop in price soon...
300? Still sitting on a few sites, dressing like a clown has never been so easy

Last edited:
CF72B262-CE32-49FD-A87E-EA570CBF0225.png

Looks like no one cares, but Im happy.
It seems as though these were a little bit easier to get from the US sites (outside of the Confirmed app.....I can never hit anything on that app SMH). They were sitting for a while on Xhibition and some sizes are still sitting on Undefeated and Sneaker Politics (where I got my pair from so I could add something to the order and not pay shipping LOL). It is possible these are sitting on a couple other US boutique sites still, but I am glad that I was able to cop.

Mid sizes sitting on lapstone an hammer, bait looks the same. Thinking Ima probably hit on feature too and end up with 2🤷‍♂️

Shot in the dark but does anyone have either the orbit gray or the cloud white forum 84 hi they would want to trade? My two pairs are size 9, and I need my true 9.5. If not I’ll take the losses on eBay with fees I guess doing a sale/buy swap.

Towelies dropping a lot every a week, imma wait a couple months maybe a year for these haha

I’ll give electronic fist bumps to anyone who can point me in the direction of forum 84s. I’m not trying to pay eBay and stock x BIN prices which is suddenly $260+ after taxes and stuff. Crazy cuz I got both the cloud whites and the orbit grays for $180 or less each in size 9.... and suddenly the 9.5 are a million dollars. Any links to sites would be much appreciated. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom